Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
OFFICIAL: Manchester City sign Wilfried Bony
The 26-year-old striker completes his move to the blue half of Manchester for a reported fee of 28 million GBP on a four-and-a-half year deal.
Bony joined Swansea City in the summer of 2013 from the Dutch side Vitesse Arnhem where he was able to score 34 goals in 70 games during his time at the club. He’s considered to be one of the most prolific players in the league having scored 20 goals and registered five assists in 2014, leading the goalscoring charts in 2014.
— Manchester City FC (@MCFC) January 14, 2015
Earlier the Ivory Coast FA announced via their official Twitter account the move which was later denied by Swansea City, also via Twitter, but now the transfer has been confirmed by the Abu Dhabi-owned club.