Al Ahly forward Emad Meteb spoke about the prospects of renewing his...
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
OFFICIAL: Manchester City sign Wilfried Bony
The 26-year-old striker completes his move to the blue half of Manchester for a reported fee of 28 million GBP on a four-and-a-half year deal.
Bony joined Swansea City in the summer of 2013 from the Dutch side Vitesse Arnhem where he was able to score 34 goals in 70 games during his time at the club. He’s considered to be one of the most prolific players in the league having scored 20 goals and registered five assists in 2014, leading the goalscoring charts in 2014.
— Manchester City FC (@MCFC) January 14, 2015
Earlier the Ivory Coast FA announced via their official Twitter account the move which was later denied by Swansea City, also via Twitter, but now the transfer has been confirmed by the Abu Dhabi-owned club.