Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
OFFICIAL: Manchester City sign Wilfried Bony
The 26-year-old striker completes his move to the blue half of Manchester for a reported fee of 28 million GBP on a four-and-a-half year deal.
Bony joined Swansea City in the summer of 2013 from the Dutch side Vitesse Arnhem where he was able to score 34 goals in 70 games during his time at the club. He’s considered to be one of the most prolific players in the league having scored 20 goals and registered five assists in 2014, leading the goalscoring charts in 2014.
— Manchester City FC (@MCFC) January 14, 2015
Earlier the Ivory Coast FA announced via their official Twitter account the move which was later denied by Swansea City, also via Twitter, but now the transfer has been confirmed by the Abu Dhabi-owned club.