Héctor Cúper spoke about Abdel-Shafy’s situation, Elneny and Kahraba ahead of Egypt’s crucial encounter...
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
OFFICIAL: Manchester City sign Wilfried Bony
The 26-year-old striker completes his move to the blue half of Manchester for a reported fee of 28 million GBP on a four-and-a-half year deal.
Bony joined Swansea City in the summer of 2013 from the Dutch side Vitesse Arnhem where he was able to score 34 goals in 70 games during his time at the club. He’s considered to be one of the most prolific players in the league having scored 20 goals and registered five assists in 2014, leading the goalscoring charts in 2014.
— Manchester City FC (@MCFC) January 14, 2015
Earlier the Ivory Coast FA announced via their official Twitter account the move which was later denied by Swansea City, also via Twitter, but now the transfer has been confirmed by the Abu Dhabi-owned club.