Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
OFFICIAL: Manchester City sign Wilfried Bony
The 26-year-old striker completes his move to the blue half of Manchester for a reported fee of 28 million GBP on a four-and-a-half year deal.
Bony joined Swansea City in the summer of 2013 from the Dutch side Vitesse Arnhem where he was able to score 34 goals in 70 games during his time at the club. He’s considered to be one of the most prolific players in the league having scored 20 goals and registered five assists in 2014, leading the goalscoring charts in 2014.
— Manchester City FC (@MCFC) January 14, 2015
Earlier the Ivory Coast FA announced via their official Twitter account the move which was later denied by Swansea City, also via Twitter, but now the transfer has been confirmed by the Abu Dhabi-owned club.