Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
AS Roma interested in signing Salah – Di Marzio
The 22-year-old Egypt international had struggled so far this season to get enough playing time, participating only 33 minutes out of 1890 possible in the English Premier League.
According to Sky Italia reporter Di Marzio, Italian club AS Roma, whom previously had signed Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, have started their first contacts with Chelsea to sign Salah.
It is also reported that the capital club have offered to sign Salah on loan with an option to buy for €15m, while the Blues are asking for the option to be a mandatory one for €17m.
Turkish club Besiktas are among the clubs heavily pursuing the winger with the club’s president spotted attending Chelsea’s game against Newcastle at the Stamford Bridge, fueling more speculation that a move to Turkey may be on the cards for Salah.
It is worth noting that Salah has been linked with several clubs in England, including QPR, Hull City, while David Moyes’ Real Soceidad are also said to be interested.