Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
AS Roma interested in signing Salah – Di Marzio
The 22-year-old Egypt international had struggled so far this season to get enough playing time, participating only 33 minutes out of 1890 possible in the English Premier League.
According to Sky Italia reporter Di Marzio, Italian club AS Roma, whom previously had signed Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, have started their first contacts with Chelsea to sign Salah.
It is also reported that the capital club have offered to sign Salah on loan with an option to buy for €15m, while the Blues are asking for the option to be a mandatory one for €17m.
Turkish club Besiktas are among the clubs heavily pursuing the winger with the club’s president spotted attending Chelsea’s game against Newcastle at the Stamford Bridge, fueling more speculation that a move to Turkey may be on the cards for Salah.
It is worth noting that Salah has been linked with several clubs in England, including QPR, Hull City, while David Moyes’ Real Soceidad are also said to be interested.