The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
AS Roma interested in signing Salah – Di Marzio
The 22-year-old Egypt international had struggled so far this season to get enough playing time, participating only 33 minutes out of 1890 possible in the English Premier League.
According to Sky Italia reporter Di Marzio, Italian club AS Roma, whom previously had signed Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, have started their first contacts with Chelsea to sign Salah.
It is also reported that the capital club have offered to sign Salah on loan with an option to buy for €15m, while the Blues are asking for the option to be a mandatory one for €17m.
Turkish club Besiktas are among the clubs heavily pursuing the winger with the club’s president spotted attending Chelsea’s game against Newcastle at the Stamford Bridge, fueling more speculation that a move to Turkey may be on the cards for Salah.
It is worth noting that Salah has been linked with several clubs in England, including QPR, Hull City, while David Moyes’ Real Soceidad are also said to be interested.