Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
AS Roma interested in signing Salah – Di Marzio
The 22-year-old Egypt international had struggled so far this season to get enough playing time, participating only 33 minutes out of 1890 possible in the English Premier League.
According to Sky Italia reporter Di Marzio, Italian club AS Roma, whom previously had signed Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, have started their first contacts with Chelsea to sign Salah.
It is also reported that the capital club have offered to sign Salah on loan with an option to buy for €15m, while the Blues are asking for the option to be a mandatory one for €17m.
Turkish club Besiktas are among the clubs heavily pursuing the winger with the club’s president spotted attending Chelsea’s game against Newcastle at the Stamford Bridge, fueling more speculation that a move to Turkey may be on the cards for Salah.
It is worth noting that Salah has been linked with several clubs in England, including QPR, Hull City, while David Moyes’ Real Soceidad are also said to be interested.