Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
AS Roma prepare first offer for Salah – Di Marzio
After the Giallorossi made their first contacts with Chelsea, they are ready to take concrete steps in order to acquire the 22-year-old winger who has been lacking much playing time so far this season with Jose Mourinho’s team.
According to Sky Sport Italia reporter Gianluca Di Marzio, Roma’s offer is €1 million for signing Salah on loan for the rest of the season with an option to buy him permanently for €15m at the end of the season. The capital club first seek to agree personal terms with the player.
It is also reported that both clubs have been in contact to discuss the possibility of adding bonuses in the deal.
Meanwhile, Roma coach Rudi Garcia has briefly commented on the news linking Salah to the club during his press conference ahead of the team’s encounter against Palermo.
“The names (of players linked to a club) in January are like flowers in winter, many of them will come,” Garcia said.