Egypt local national team coach, Hany Ramzy has identified 36 players to...
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- LIVE: Egypt vs Uganda – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
Salah remains unused as Chelsea secure a 5-0 win over Swansea
The game started sharply, with Oscar opening the scoring just 50 seconds into the game with a powerful right footed shot. Diego Costa made it two in the 20th minute after curling home a fantastic right footed shot following a driving run which the Spaniard started near the half way line.
Costa returned to strike his 17th of the season in the 34th minute after he latched on to a poor backpass and finished magnificently under Fabianski to make it three. Oscar then scored his second goal of the match and the 4th for Chelsea in the 36th minute. Picked out by Diego Costa, the Brazilian stuck home to make it 4-0 to Chelsea, effectively sealing the three points for the title-race leaders before half time.
Andre Schurrle, who replaced Willian for the Blues late in the second half, rounded out the win after converting a quality cross from Ivanovic at the back post to further compound Swansea’s woes. The goal turned out to be the final nail in the coffin, Chelsea finishing the game with a clean sheet and extending their lead to five points over title rivals Manchester City.
Salah was again unused through-out the 90 minutes, despite Chelsea leading 4-0 at half time and looking comfortable in the second half, flaming speculation that he is set to leave the Blues with Roma being potential suitors. Chelsea are due to face Manchester City in their next Premier League match, a match which could potentially be a title decider.