Egypt international Aly Ghazal is on the verge of sealing a transfer...
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
Vieira heads to Dubai to conclude Zamalek talks
Jorvan Vieira heads to Dubai to hold a final meeting with Zamalek’s board representatives.
However, Vieira, who had a brief stint at the club during the 2012/2013 season, has yet to officially rejoin the Whites due to a past incident with assistant coach Ismail Youssef.
On a phone call to a television station last night, Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour made things clear regarding the delay of Jorvan Vieira’s arrival: “The Vieira delay resulted from money being owed to the coach during his previous coaching spell under [former chairman] Mamdouh Abbas.”
“Ahmed Mortada Mansour and Khaled Refaat are both in Dubai waiting for Vieira’s arrival tomorrow from Qatar to hold a final meeting at 8PM,” he then added.
Mortada Mansour also confirmed rumours suggesting that Vieira wants Ismail Youssef out, saying, “Vieira’s problem is not with Mohamed Salah. Vieira’s problem is with Ismail Yousef because of a previous situation between the two coaches.”
The established lawyer concluded his 30-minute phone call by adding two more points mentioning that there will be a reaction to Moruf Yusuf and Khaled Kamar bans this Sunday, as well as denying previous reports suggesting that Zamalek have requested a settlement from Al-Shabab for Pacheco’s departure.