Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
Vieira heads to Dubai to conclude Zamalek talks
Jorvan Vieira heads to Dubai to hold a final meeting with Zamalek’s board representatives.
However, Vieira, who had a brief stint at the club during the 2012/2013 season, has yet to officially rejoin the Whites due to a past incident with assistant coach Ismail Youssef.
On a phone call to a television station last night, Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour made things clear regarding the delay of Jorvan Vieira’s arrival: “The Vieira delay resulted from money being owed to the coach during his previous coaching spell under [former chairman] Mamdouh Abbas.”
“Ahmed Mortada Mansour and Khaled Refaat are both in Dubai waiting for Vieira’s arrival tomorrow from Qatar to hold a final meeting at 8PM,” he then added.
Mortada Mansour also confirmed rumours suggesting that Vieira wants Ismail Youssef out, saying, “Vieira’s problem is not with Mohamed Salah. Vieira’s problem is with Ismail Yousef because of a previous situation between the two coaches.”
The established lawyer concluded his 30-minute phone call by adding two more points mentioning that there will be a reaction to Moruf Yusuf and Khaled Kamar bans this Sunday, as well as denying previous reports suggesting that Zamalek have requested a settlement from Al-Shabab for Pacheco’s departure.