The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
UPDATE: Salah denies ex-agent’s quotes regarding Roma move
Salah’s ex-agent Oliver Kronenberg has “confirmed” that Roma want Salah on loan for a sum of €1million with an option to buy at the end of the season for €15million.
Ex-agent Oliver Kronenberg said to La Gazzetta dello Sport, “It’s very likely he’ll leave Chelsea on loan. I spoke to Roma, but the cost of the operation is very high. He is on big wages at the moment and would like to maintain them. We’ll wait and see what happens.”
However, since the quotes from Salah’s ex-agent have been publicised, the rarely used Chelsea winger has come out to deny the comments in a fiery tirade on twitter, slamming his ex-agent and asking for calm surrounding his potential movement from Premier League leaders Chelsea. Salah tweeted “The news about my agent’s quotes that’s spreading everywhere is not true. I stopped working with him almost a year ago.”
The young Pharaoh then released another tweet, stating “Soon enough everything will be made clear because he’s associated with a lot of Egyptian players and he will harm them just like he harmed me. He also has an Egyptian partner but everything will be made clear at the right time.”
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has also mentioned earlier this week that the Egyptian international can’t leave unless he is replaced.