The FIFA Ethics committee has announced bans on various African football officials at both...
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
UPDATE: Salah denies ex-agent’s quotes regarding Roma move
Salah’s ex-agent Oliver Kronenberg has “confirmed” that Roma want Salah on loan for a sum of €1million with an option to buy at the end of the season for €15million.
Ex-agent Oliver Kronenberg said to La Gazzetta dello Sport, “It’s very likely he’ll leave Chelsea on loan. I spoke to Roma, but the cost of the operation is very high. He is on big wages at the moment and would like to maintain them. We’ll wait and see what happens.”
However, since the quotes from Salah’s ex-agent have been publicised, the rarely used Chelsea winger has come out to deny the comments in a fiery tirade on twitter, slamming his ex-agent and asking for calm surrounding his potential movement from Premier League leaders Chelsea. Salah tweeted “The news about my agent’s quotes that’s spreading everywhere is not true. I stopped working with him almost a year ago.”
The young Pharaoh then released another tweet, stating “Soon enough everything will be made clear because he’s associated with a lot of Egyptian players and he will harm them just like he harmed me. He also has an Egyptian partner but everything will be made clear at the right time.”
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has also mentioned earlier this week that the Egyptian international can’t leave unless he is replaced.