KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
UPDATE: Salah denies ex-agent’s quotes regarding Roma move
Salah’s ex-agent Oliver Kronenberg has “confirmed” that Roma want Salah on loan for a sum of €1million with an option to buy at the end of the season for €15million.
Ex-agent Oliver Kronenberg said to La Gazzetta dello Sport, “It’s very likely he’ll leave Chelsea on loan. I spoke to Roma, but the cost of the operation is very high. He is on big wages at the moment and would like to maintain them. We’ll wait and see what happens.”
However, since the quotes from Salah’s ex-agent have been publicised, the rarely used Chelsea winger has come out to deny the comments in a fiery tirade on twitter, slamming his ex-agent and asking for calm surrounding his potential movement from Premier League leaders Chelsea. Salah tweeted “The news about my agent’s quotes that’s spreading everywhere is not true. I stopped working with him almost a year ago.”
The young Pharaoh then released another tweet, stating “Soon enough everything will be made clear because he’s associated with a lot of Egyptian players and he will harm them just like he harmed me. He also has an Egyptian partner but everything will be made clear at the right time.”
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has also mentioned earlier this week that the Egyptian international can’t leave unless he is replaced.