The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
UPDATE: Salah denies ex-agent’s quotes regarding Roma move
Salah’s ex-agent Oliver Kronenberg has “confirmed” that Roma want Salah on loan for a sum of €1million with an option to buy at the end of the season for €15million.
Ex-agent Oliver Kronenberg said to La Gazzetta dello Sport, “It’s very likely he’ll leave Chelsea on loan. I spoke to Roma, but the cost of the operation is very high. He is on big wages at the moment and would like to maintain them. We’ll wait and see what happens.”
However, since the quotes from Salah’s ex-agent have been publicised, the rarely used Chelsea winger has come out to deny the comments in a fiery tirade on twitter, slamming his ex-agent and asking for calm surrounding his potential movement from Premier League leaders Chelsea. Salah tweeted “The news about my agent’s quotes that’s spreading everywhere is not true. I stopped working with him almost a year ago.”
The young Pharaoh then released another tweet, stating “Soon enough everything will be made clear because he’s associated with a lot of Egyptian players and he will harm them just like he harmed me. He also has an Egyptian partner but everything will be made clear at the right time.”
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has also mentioned earlier this week that the Egyptian international can’t leave unless he is replaced.