In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Hamburg insterested in Mohamed Salah
Guardian football editor Marcus Christenson has reported that the Hamburg based club Hamburger SV are actively trying to sign the out of favour 22-year-old Egyptian winger.
Hamburg are aware that José Mourinho won’t let the Egyptian go unless Chelsea find a replacement but they are hoping they can land a six-month loan spell.
Hamburg currently lie in 14th position in the Bundesliga, two places clear of the relegation zone.
Mohamed Salah would be the second Egyptian to play for Hamburg after Mohamed Zidan had a one year spell with the club.
Salah is also currently linked with to a move to Roma, who are said to be currently offering €500,000 for signing the Egyptian winger on loan for the rest of the season, with an option to buy him permanently for €14m.