Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
Hamburg insterested in Mohamed Salah
Guardian football editor Marcus Christenson has reported that the Hamburg based club Hamburger SV are actively trying to sign the out of favour 22-year-old Egyptian winger.
Hamburg are aware that José Mourinho won’t let the Egyptian go unless Chelsea find a replacement but they are hoping they can land a six-month loan spell.
Hamburg currently lie in 14th position in the Bundesliga, two places clear of the relegation zone.
Mohamed Salah would be the second Egyptian to play for Hamburg after Mohamed Zidan had a one year spell with the club.
Salah is also currently linked with to a move to Roma, who are said to be currently offering €500,000 for signing the Egyptian winger on loan for the rest of the season, with an option to buy him permanently for €14m.