Al Masry have renewed Hossam Hassan’s contract as he continues to manage...
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
Hamburg insterested in Mohamed Salah
Guardian football editor Marcus Christenson has reported that the Hamburg based club Hamburger SV are actively trying to sign the out of favour 22-year-old Egyptian winger.
Hamburg are aware that José Mourinho won’t let the Egyptian go unless Chelsea find a replacement but they are hoping they can land a six-month loan spell.
Hamburg currently lie in 14th position in the Bundesliga, two places clear of the relegation zone.
Mohamed Salah would be the second Egyptian to play for Hamburg after Mohamed Zidan had a one year spell with the club.
Salah is also currently linked with to a move to Roma, who are said to be currently offering €500,000 for signing the Egyptian winger on loan for the rest of the season, with an option to buy him permanently for €14m.