AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Hamburg insterested in Mohamed Salah
Guardian football editor Marcus Christenson has reported that the Hamburg based club Hamburger SV are actively trying to sign the out of favour 22-year-old Egyptian winger.
Hamburg are aware that José Mourinho won’t let the Egyptian go unless Chelsea find a replacement but they are hoping they can land a six-month loan spell.
Hamburg currently lie in 14th position in the Bundesliga, two places clear of the relegation zone.
Mohamed Salah would be the second Egyptian to play for Hamburg after Mohamed Zidan had a one year spell with the club.
Salah is also currently linked with to a move to Roma, who are said to be currently offering €500,000 for signing the Egyptian winger on loan for the rest of the season, with an option to buy him permanently for €14m.