Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Hamburg insterested in Mohamed Salah
Guardian football editor Marcus Christenson has reported that the Hamburg based club Hamburger SV are actively trying to sign the out of favour 22-year-old Egyptian winger.
Hamburg are aware that José Mourinho won’t let the Egyptian go unless Chelsea find a replacement but they are hoping they can land a six-month loan spell.
Hamburg currently lie in 14th position in the Bundesliga, two places clear of the relegation zone.
Mohamed Salah would be the second Egyptian to play for Hamburg after Mohamed Zidan had a one year spell with the club.
Salah is also currently linked with to a move to Roma, who are said to be currently offering €500,000 for signing the Egyptian winger on loan for the rest of the season, with an option to buy him permanently for €14m.