Referee Ibrahim Nour El-Dein talked about his contentious penalty decision in Al...
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
Al Shabab close to signing Egyptian League top scorer John Antwi
Al Shabab, coached by former Zamalek manager Jamie Pacheco, have reportedly spoken to the Ghanaian directly about a potential move to the Saudi Arabian giants, who are placed 3rd in the league table thus far this season. Antwi claimed the move is close to being completed and his signature is the only thing still needed.
Several talks between Ismaily and Al Shabab were conducted last week, but negotiations stalled after a fee of $2,300,000 was reportedly offered.
The rumored fee is now $2.5m for the striker, who was a target for Al Ahly, Zamalek and numerous European clubs last summer.
Antwi is the leading league goalscorer half way into the 2014/2015 Egyptian Premier League season with 12 goals in 17 matches, and was recently red-carded for an assault during a cup match against Tala’a El-Gaish.