An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Al Ahly’s Hussein El-Sayed, Garrido hit with bans
Al Ahly played out a 1-1 draw with Petrojet on Tuesday night, and both Garrido and Hussein El-Sayed have been handed 5,000 EGP and 10,000 EGP fines as as a result of their actions during and after the encounter.
Garrido criticised the refereeing in the game whilst pointing out that Al Ahly have suffered from subpar refereeing, whilst Hussein El Sayed has been suspended after an altercation with Petrojet’s Mohamed Dabash as well as allegations of spitting on the referee.
The Al Ahly board have also sanctioned El-Sayed by fining him a mammoth 150,000 EGP due to his excessive anger.
Garrido will sit in the stands in the game against Tala’a El-Gaish, whilst Hussein El-Sayed will also miss the Gaish game, Cairo Derby against Zamalek, ENPPI, and Ittihad El-Shorta.