Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Al Ahly’s Hussein El-Sayed, Garrido hit with bans
Al Ahly played out a 1-1 draw with Petrojet on Tuesday night, and both Garrido and Hussein El-Sayed have been handed 5,000 EGP and 10,000 EGP fines as as a result of their actions during and after the encounter.
Garrido criticised the refereeing in the game whilst pointing out that Al Ahly have suffered from subpar refereeing, whilst Hussein El Sayed has been suspended after an altercation with Petrojet’s Mohamed Dabash as well as allegations of spitting on the referee.
The Al Ahly board have also sanctioned El-Sayed by fining him a mammoth 150,000 EGP due to his excessive anger.
Garrido will sit in the stands in the game against Tala’a El-Gaish, whilst Hussein El-Sayed will also miss the Gaish game, Cairo Derby against Zamalek, ENPPI, and Ittihad El-Shorta.