Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Garrido: Refereeing denied Al Ahly nine points this season
The Red Devils had a penalty awarded against them in the game against the Suez team, and the Spaniard criticised the decisions awarded against Al Ahly this campaign.
“The refereeing negatively affected Al Ahly,” he said in the post-match press conference. “This has happened in many matches like Assyouty Sport, Ismaily, Al Masry and now Petrojet.
“I am not looking for mistakes, I’m talking about the fact that Al Ahly lost nine points because of wrong refereeing decisions”
“Al Ahly put a good performance against Petrojet, the final score doesn’t reflect our performance in the match, we had many chances and could’ve won.”
“Of course we’re not happy with the result, but we played for the win, however that didn’t happen after they equalised from a faulty penalty”
The Reds face Tala’a El-Gaish on January 24 in their upcoming game.