Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
EXCLUSIVE: Egyptian youngsters on trial at Spanish club Real Valladolid
Young Egyptian footballers Abdallah El-Kordy and Mahmoud Essam are undergoing trials at Spanish club Real Valladolid, KingFut.com can exclusively reveal.
According to KingFut sources, the young forwards have been undergoing a trial at Spain’s Segunda División club Real Valladolid since last Friday, with the offer coming through NeoFut Sport Management [for Essam], after Valladolid scouts came to Egypt to watch the players and request the trial from their club.
The players are supposed to end their trial period with the club on Sunday, February 1st, and a decision on whether to sign them should follow by the Spanish clubs.
Mahmoud currently plays for Egyptian Premier League B (Egypt’s second division) side El-Shams SC, with various clubs rumoured to be interested in his services.
Moreover, Essam, 20, is expected to stay in Spain with a view of signing for another club in case his trial at Valladolid was deemed unsuccessful.
Abdallah El-Kordy, 18, a previous player of Wadi Degla FC, is under contract with El-Maadi SC, having previously underwent a trial at Cairo giants Al Ahly SC.
Real Valladolid currently lie in third place in the Segunda División behind Real Betis and Las Palmas after 21 games, and are in a good position to get promoted to the Primera División (La Liga) next season.