Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
EXCLUSIVE: Egyptian youngsters on trial at Spanish club Real Valladolid
Young Egyptian footballers Abdallah El-Kordy and Mahmoud Essam are undergoing trials at Spanish club Real Valladolid, KingFut.com can exclusively reveal.
According to KingFut sources, the young forwards have been undergoing a trial at Spain’s Segunda División club Real Valladolid since last Friday, with the offer coming through NeoFut Sport Management [for Essam], after Valladolid scouts came to Egypt to watch the players and request the trial from their club.
The players are supposed to end their trial period with the club on Sunday, February 1st, and a decision on whether to sign them should follow by the Spanish clubs.
Mahmoud currently plays for Egyptian Premier League B (Egypt’s second division) side El-Shams SC, with various clubs rumoured to be interested in his services.
Moreover, Essam, 20, is expected to stay in Spain with a view of signing for another club in case his trial at Valladolid was deemed unsuccessful.
Real Valladolid currently lie in third place in the Segunda División behind Real Betis and Las Palmas after 21 games, and are in a good position to get promoted to the Primera División (La Liga) next season.