Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
EXCLUSIVE: Egyptian youngsters on trial at Spanish club Real Valladolid
Young Egyptian footballers Abdallah El-Kordy and Mahmoud Essam are undergoing trials at Spanish club Real Valladolid, KingFut.com can exclusively reveal.
According to KingFut sources, the young forwards have been undergoing a trial at Spain’s Segunda División club Real Valladolid since last Friday, with the offer coming through NeoFut Sport Management [for Essam], after Valladolid scouts came to Egypt to watch the players and request the trial from their club.
The players are supposed to end their trial period with the club on Sunday, February 1st, and a decision on whether to sign them should follow by the Spanish clubs.
Mahmoud currently plays for Egyptian Premier League B (Egypt’s second division) side El-Shams SC, with various clubs rumoured to be interested in his services.
Moreover, Essam, 20, is expected to stay in Spain with a view of signing for another club in case his trial at Valladolid was deemed unsuccessful.
Real Valladolid currently lie in third place in the Segunda División behind Real Betis and Las Palmas after 21 games, and are in a good position to get promoted to the Primera División (La Liga) next season.