Liverpool manager Jürgen Klopp has confirmed that his Cameroonian defender Joël Matip will not be going...
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
Official: Omar Gaber renews contract with Zamalek
Zamalek have announced that their 22 year-old right back Omar Gaber has renewed his contract with the Whites for 3 years.
Gaber seems to have preferred staying in Egypt with Zamalek even though he had an offer to play in the MLS with American outfit Columbus Crew SC.
Omar Gaber’s contract was supposed to expire at the end of this season and a move away from Zamalek was expected due to a troubled and deteriorating relationship with the club president Mortada Mansour; the latter being annoyed by the former’s support of the club’s fanbase “Ultras White Knights (UWK)”.
Mansour threatened to have Omar Gaber banned by the EFA for his support of the UWK following an assassination attempt on the president’s life.