Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Official: Omar Gaber renews contract with Zamalek
Zamalek have announced that their 22 year-old right back Omar Gaber has renewed his contract with the Whites for 3 years.
Gaber seems to have preferred staying in Egypt with Zamalek even though he had an offer to play in the MLS with American outfit Columbus Crew SC.
Omar Gaber’s contract was supposed to expire at the end of this season and a move away from Zamalek was expected due to a troubled and deteriorating relationship with the club president Mortada Mansour; the latter being annoyed by the former’s support of the club’s fanbase “Ultras White Knights (UWK)”.
Mansour threatened to have Omar Gaber banned by the EFA for his support of the UWK following an assassination attempt on the president’s life.