Al Ahly received $3.8 million of the transfer fees of former Red...
- Marwan ElShorbagy defeats brother to reach Windy City Open semi-finals
- Monfils eliminates Safwat from Dubai Tennis Championships
- Ahmed Elmohamady: Everything has changed at Hull City
- Al Ahly announce stadium for Bidvest Wits clash
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
Official: Omar Gaber renews contract with Zamalek
Gaber seems to have preferred staying in Egypt with Zamalek even though he had an offer to play in the MLS with American outfit Columbus Crew SC.
Omar Gaber’s contract was supposed to expire at the end of this season and a move away from Zamalek was expected due to a troubled and deteriorating relationship with the club president Mortada Mansour; the latter being annoyed by the former’s support of the club’s fanbase “Ultras White Knights (UWK)”.
Mansour threatened to have Omar Gaber banned by the EFA for his support of the UWK following an assassination attempt on the president’s life.