Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns’...
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns’ midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
Official: Omar Gaber renews contract with Zamalek
Gaber seems to have preferred staying in Egypt with Zamalek even though he had an offer to play in the MLS with American outfit Columbus Crew SC.
Omar Gaber’s contract was supposed to expire at the end of this season and a move away from Zamalek was expected due to a troubled and deteriorating relationship with the club president Mortada Mansour; the latter being annoyed by the former’s support of the club’s fanbase “Ultras White Knights (UWK)”.
Mansour threatened to have Omar Gaber banned by the EFA for his support of the UWK following an assassination attempt on the president’s life.