Speaking exclusively to KingFut.com, former Arsenal winger and current coach Robert Pires...
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
Mohamed Zidan linked with move to El-Gouna
El-Gouna are aiming to sign the former Egypt international during the ongoing transfer window in addition to other players as an attempt to reinforce the team. The move could add some much needed firepower to the club’s first team, which is currently languishing in the relegation zone, placed 16th in the table.
The 33-year-old forward has not played an official match since December 2012. His conflict with his last team, UAE outfits Baniyas, caused by his ‘carelessness’, has left him a free agent since 2013.
Zidan refused to become a sports analyst on MBC Masr and has been linked to many Egyptian clubs, as he mentioned in an interview with Al Ain magazine last year, with Cairo giants Al Ahly and Zamalek, Al Masry and Ismaily all being touted as possible suitors.
I swear ✌️ No words could ever describe how good it feels to be back on the field 😍😍⚽️ Es Gebt Keine Worte die erklären kann wie schön sich anfühlt wieder auf dem Platz zu sein 😍🙏😍 Thanks to #JürgenKlopp & #BVB #BorussiaDortmund #EchteLiebe The best Club in the world for helping me to get back in shape 🙏🙏🙏 #FürImmerBVB #TrueLove #FooBall #BestClubEver
Zidan, keen on returning to the pitch, has been training hard to recover from his knee injury. He attended a few training sessions during his visit to his former club Borussia Dortmund, and thanked the club and his former manager Jürgen Klopp on Friday for getting him ‘back on the field’.