After losing the Champions League final to Mameloudi Sundowns, Zamalek’s chairman, Mortada...
- Mortada Mansour: the refree recieved a bribe
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
Report: Basel bid for Ahmed Hassan Koka
According to Portuguese news outlet A Bola, FC Basel have made a transfer bid for Ahmed Hassan Mahgoub ‘Koka’.
Basel, who already have two Egyptians in their ranks (Mohamed El-Nenny and Ahmed Hamoudi), have placed a bid for the young striker, according to Portuguese newspaper A Bola.
A Bola also report that Hassan was unaware of the Swiss outfit’s offer, and that the towering forward’s desire is to join Sporting Lisbon.
The 21-year-old Egyptian striker, who is enjoying a good season with Rio Ave, has been the subject of many transfer rumors in the past days.
Rio Ave had already reportedly rejected a €650.000 offer from Sporting Lisbon, before the later came back with a €1 million offer, as well as the possibility of loaning out one of their players to Rio Ave until the end of the season.
Rio Ave currently sit in seventh in the overall league table, with half of the season gone. The Vila do Conde outfit exited the Europa League from the group stage last month.