The Bureau of the FIFA Council managed to agree on a proposed...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Report: Basel bid for Ahmed Hassan Koka
According to Portuguese news outlet A Bola, FC Basel have made a transfer bid for Ahmed Hassan Mahgoub ‘Koka’.
Basel, who already have two Egyptians in their ranks (Mohamed El-Nenny and Ahmed Hamoudi), have placed a bid for the young striker, according to Portuguese newspaper A Bola.
A Bola also report that Hassan was unaware of the Swiss outfit’s offer, and that the towering forward’s desire is to join Sporting Lisbon.
The 21-year-old Egyptian striker, who is enjoying a good season with Rio Ave, has been the subject of many transfer rumors in the past days.
Rio Ave had already reportedly rejected a €650.000 offer from Sporting Lisbon, before the later came back with a €1 million offer, as well as the possibility of loaning out one of their players to Rio Ave until the end of the season.
Rio Ave currently sit in seventh in the overall league table, with half of the season gone. The Vila do Conde outfit exited the Europa League from the group stage last month.