Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
Report: Basel bid for Ahmed Hassan Koka
According to Portuguese news outlet A Bola, FC Basel have made a transfer bid for Ahmed Hassan Mahgoub ‘Koka’.
Basel, who already have two Egyptians in their ranks (Mohamed El-Nenny and Ahmed Hamoudi), have placed a bid for the young striker, according to Portuguese newspaper A Bola.
A Bola also report that Hassan was unaware of the Swiss outfit’s offer, and that the towering forward’s desire is to join Sporting Lisbon.
The 21-year-old Egyptian striker, who is enjoying a good season with Rio Ave, has been the subject of many transfer rumors in the past days.
Rio Ave had already reportedly rejected a €650.000 offer from Sporting Lisbon, before the later came back with a €1 million offer, as well as the possibility of loaning out one of their players to Rio Ave until the end of the season.
Rio Ave currently sit in seventh in the overall league table, with half of the season gone. The Vila do Conde outfit exited the Europa League from the group stage last month.