History is not ruling out Zamalek yet, as it is up to...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Ismaily talisman John Antwi finalizes move to Al Shabab
John Antwi signed a two-year deal with the Riyadh-based club, who are paying a $2,200,000 (approximately 16.4 million EGP) transfer fee for his services, as revealed by Ismaily SC president Mahmoud Abou El-Soud.
Al Shabab, who are coached by ex-Zamalek boss Jaime Pacheco, are to pay Antwi’s transfer fee in three installments, with the first coming in February, while the other two will be made in April and June.
Antwi leaves the Egyptian Premier League with 12 goals in 17 games halfway into the 2014/2015 season, and 28 goals in 47 games in his Ismaily career since he joined in 2013.
The Ghanaian hitman has also been tipped to receive his first national team cap after AFCON 2015.
The striker was also linked with Al Ahly, Zamalek and numerous European clubs following his impressive spell with the Dervishes.