Al Ahly have completed the signing of Kilmarnock FC striker Souleymane Coulibaly...
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
Ismaily talisman John Antwi finalizes move to Al Shabab
John Antwi signed a two-year deal with the Riyadh-based club, who are paying a $2,200,000 (approximately 16.4 million EGP) transfer fee for his services, as revealed by Ismaily SC president Mahmoud Abou El-Soud.
Al Shabab, who are coached by ex-Zamalek boss Jaime Pacheco, are to pay Antwi’s transfer fee in three installments, with the first coming in February, while the other two will be made in April and June.
Antwi leaves the Egyptian Premier League with 12 goals in 17 games halfway into the 2014/2015 season, and 28 goals in 47 games in his Ismaily career since he joined in 2013.
The Ghanaian hitman has also been tipped to receive his first national team cap after AFCON 2015.
The striker was also linked with Al Ahly, Zamalek and numerous European clubs following his impressive spell with the Dervishes.