Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Ismaily talisman John Antwi finalizes move to Al Shabab
John Antwi signed a two-year deal with the Riyadh-based club, who are paying a $2,200,000 (approximately 16.4 million EGP) transfer fee for his services, as revealed by Ismaily SC president Mahmoud Abou El-Soud.
Al Shabab, who are coached by ex-Zamalek boss Jaime Pacheco, are to pay Antwi’s transfer fee in three installments, with the first coming in February, while the other two will be made in April and June.
Antwi leaves the Egyptian Premier League with 12 goals in 17 games halfway into the 2014/2015 season, and 28 goals in 47 games in his Ismaily career since he joined in 2013.
The Ghanaian hitman has also been tipped to receive his first national team cap after AFCON 2015.
The striker was also linked with Al Ahly, Zamalek and numerous European clubs following his impressive spell with the Dervishes.