The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
Ismaily talisman John Antwi finalizes move to Al Shabab
Ismaily’s league-leading goalscorer John Antwi has agreed a move to Saudi Arabian giants Al Shabab on a two-year-deal.
John Antwi signed a two-year deal with the Riyadh-based club, who are paying a $2,200,000 (approximately 16.4 million EGP) transfer fee for his services, as revealed by Ismaily SC president Mahmoud Abou El-Soud.
Al Shabab, who are coached by ex-Zamalek boss Jaime Pacheco, are to pay Antwi’s transfer fee in three installments, with the first coming in February, while the other two will be made in April and June.
Antwi leaves the Egyptian Premier League with 12 goals in 17 games halfway into the 2014/2015 season, and 28 goals in 47 games in his Ismaily career since he joined in 2013.
The Ghanaian hitman has also been tipped to receive his first national team cap after AFCON 2015.
The striker was also linked with Al Ahly, Zamalek and numerous European clubs following his impressive spell with the Dervishes.