The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Ismaily talisman John Antwi finalizes move to Al Shabab
John Antwi signed a two-year deal with the Riyadh-based club, who are paying a $2,200,000 (approximately 16.4 million EGP) transfer fee for his services, as revealed by Ismaily SC president Mahmoud Abou El-Soud.
Al Shabab, who are coached by ex-Zamalek boss Jaime Pacheco, are to pay Antwi’s transfer fee in three installments, with the first coming in February, while the other two will be made in April and June.
Antwi leaves the Egyptian Premier League with 12 goals in 17 games halfway into the 2014/2015 season, and 28 goals in 47 games in his Ismaily career since he joined in 2013.
The Ghanaian hitman has also been tipped to receive his first national team cap after AFCON 2015.
The striker was also linked with Al Ahly, Zamalek and numerous European clubs following his impressive spell with the Dervishes.