Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Al Ahly: Walid Soliman ruled out for a month
The team’s medical staff revealed that Walid Soliman suffers from a strain in the interior ligament of the knee, which means that he will need at least one month to recover from his injury.
Soliman was substituted in the first half of the derby as he was not able to continue the match because of his injury, following a strong tackle by Omar Gaber.
This is not the first knee injury for the 30-year-old, as he went through two others in the previous seasons.
As a nice gesture, Zamalek’s Gaber went to Al Ahly’s locker room to check up on Soliman after the derby.