An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Al Ahly: Walid Soliman ruled out for a month
The team’s medical staff revealed that Walid Soliman suffers from a strain in the interior ligament of the knee, which means that he will need at least one month to recover from his injury.
Soliman was substituted in the first half of the derby as he was not able to continue the match because of his injury, following a strong tackle by Omar Gaber.
This is not the first knee injury for the 30-year-old, as he went through two others in the previous seasons.
As a nice gesture, Zamalek’s Gaber went to Al Ahly’s locker room to check up on Soliman after the derby.