Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Al Ahly: Walid Soliman ruled out for a month
The team’s medical staff revealed that Walid Soliman suffers from a strain in the interior ligament of the knee, which means that he will need at least one month to recover from his injury.
Soliman was substituted in the first half of the derby as he was not able to continue the match because of his injury, following a strong tackle by Omar Gaber.
This is not the first knee injury for the 30-year-old, as he went through two others in the previous seasons.
As a nice gesture, Zamalek’s Gaber went to Al Ahly’s locker room to check up on Soliman after the derby.