Desire Oparonozie’s late goal was enough to see the Super Falcons through...
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
Al Ahly: Walid Soliman ruled out for a month
The team’s medical staff revealed that Walid Soliman suffers from a strain in the interior ligament of the knee, which means that he will need at least one month to recover from his injury.
Soliman was substituted in the first half of the derby as he was not able to continue the match because of his injury, following a strong tackle by Omar Gaber.
This is not the first knee injury for the 30-year-old, as he went through two others in the previous seasons.
As a nice gesture, Zamalek’s Gaber went to Al Ahly’s locker room to check up on Soliman after the derby.