Former Tottenham Hotspur striker Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has given an outrageous vow...
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
Al Ahly: Walid Soliman ruled out for a month
The team’s medical staff revealed that Walid Soliman suffers from a strain in the interior ligament of the knee, which means that he will need at least one month to recover from his injury.
Soliman was substituted in the first half of the derby as he was not able to continue the match because of his injury, following a strong tackle by Omar Gaber.
This is not the first knee injury for the 30-year-old, as he went through two others in the previous seasons.
As a nice gesture, Zamalek’s Gaber went to Al Ahly’s locker room to check up on Soliman after the derby.