Al Ahly football manager Sayed Abdel-Hafiz announced the team’s CAF Champions League...
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
- Ekramy leaves Egypt training session because of hamstring injury
- AFCON Roundup: Group A teams share spoils
- EXCLUSIVE: Chinese club in negotiations to sign Aly Ghazal
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Sam Morsy features, Lierse draw
- Zamalek and Ismaily handed transfer bans
Abdallah Yaisien debuts for new team Arezzo
French-Egyptian-Algerian Abdallah Yaisien took advantage of the winter transfer window to move on loan from Serie B team Bologna, where he did not play a single minute for the senior team since joining in May 2013, to Lega Pro (third-division) team Arezzo.
The 20-year-old debuted today in his new team’s first game since joining. He came on as a substitute for the injured Conti in the 36th minute.
Although the attacking midfielder shone for France at the FIFA U-17 2011 World Cup in Mexico, Yaisien told KingFut back in 2012 that he dreams of representing Egypt.
He has since been called up to Egypt’s U-20 team but did not appear with the team at the U-20 2013 World Cup in Turkey after falling out with manager Rabie Yassin.