Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Abdallah Yaisien debuts for new team Arezzo
French-Egyptian-Algerian Abdallah Yaisien took advantage of the winter transfer window to move on loan from Serie B team Bologna, where he did not play a single minute for the senior team since joining in May 2013, to Lega Pro (third-division) team Arezzo.
The 20-year-old debuted today in his new team’s first game since joining. He came on as a substitute for the injured Conti in the 36th minute.
Although the attacking midfielder shone for France at the FIFA U-17 2011 World Cup in Mexico, Yaisien told KingFut back in 2012 that he dreams of representing Egypt.
He has since been called up to Egypt’s U-20 team but did not appear with the team at the U-20 2013 World Cup in Turkey after falling out with manager Rabie Yassin.