Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Abdallah Yaisien debuts for new team Arezzo
French-Egyptian-Algerian Abdallah Yaisien took advantage of the winter transfer window to move on loan from Serie B team Bologna, where he did not play a single minute for the senior team since joining in May 2013, to Lega Pro (third-division) team Arezzo.
The 20-year-old debuted today in his new team’s first game since joining. He came on as a substitute for the injured Conti in the 36th minute.
He has since been called up to Egypt’s U-20 team but did not appear with the team at the U-20 2013 World Cup in Turkey after falling out with manager Rabie Yassin.