An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Abdallah Yaisien debuts for new team Arezzo
French-Egyptian-Algerian Abdallah Yaisien took advantage of the winter transfer window to move on loan from Serie B team Bologna, where he did not play a single minute for the senior team since joining in May 2013, to Lega Pro (third-division) team Arezzo.
The 20-year-old debuted today in his new team’s first game since joining. He came on as a substitute for the injured Conti in the 36th minute.
Although the attacking midfielder shone for France at the FIFA U-17 2011 World Cup in Mexico, Yaisien told KingFut back in 2012 that he dreams of representing Egypt.
He has since been called up to Egypt’s U-20 team but did not appear with the team at the U-20 2013 World Cup in Turkey after falling out with manager Rabie Yassin.