Egypt’s Minister of Youth and Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz has officially approved on...
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
Abdallah Yaisien debuts for new team Arezzo
French-Egyptian-Algerian Abdallah Yaisien took advantage of the winter transfer window to move on loan from Serie B team Bologna, where he did not play a single minute for the senior team since joining in May 2013, to Lega Pro (third-division) team Arezzo.
The 20-year-old debuted today in his new team’s first game since joining. He came on as a substitute for the injured Conti in the 36th minute.
Although the attacking midfielder shone for France at the FIFA U-17 2011 World Cup in Mexico, Yaisien told KingFut back in 2012 that he dreams of representing Egypt.
He has since been called up to Egypt’s U-20 team but did not appear with the team at the U-20 2013 World Cup in Turkey after falling out with manager Rabie Yassin.