The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Omar El-Hussieny extends stay in Estonia until 2015
Egyptian midfielder Omar El-Husseiny has renewed his contract with FC Levadia Tallinn, keeping him at the club until the end of the 2015 season.
The midfielder is the first Egyptian to play in the Estonian top flight, Meistriliiga. FC Levadia have allocated 7 domestic honours in the last five years, including two league titles. Omar has won the Estonian League and the Estonian Cup during his first year at the club.
Following his contract extension, El-Hussieny has expressed his happiness to continue his spell in Estonia, and put across his desire to continue winning trophies with Levadia.
“I am very happy and satisfied,” El-Hussieny told Levadia’s official website, as translated by Rumo Di Spogliatoio, before continuing: “let’s hope this season will be as successful as the last one.”
Since joining the club in February of last year, the attacking midfielder has played a total of 2,303 minutes (34 games) in all competitions, in which he scored 8 goals and assisted 10. Off the pitch, the 29-year-old recently became a father of baby girl.
The Estonian club has the chance to add to its silverware as it faces FC Santos Tartu in the Estonian Supercup this coming March.