Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Omar El-Hussieny extends stay in Estonia until 2015
Egyptian midfielder Omar El-Husseiny has renewed his contract with FC Levadia Tallinn, keeping him at the club until the end of the 2015 season.
The midfielder is the first Egyptian to play in the Estonian top flight, Meistriliiga. FC Levadia have allocated 7 domestic honours in the last five years, including two league titles. Omar has won the Estonian League and the Estonian Cup during his first year at the club.
Following his contract extension, El-Hussieny has expressed his happiness to continue his spell in Estonia, and put across his desire to continue winning trophies with Levadia.
“I am very happy and satisfied,” El-Hussieny told Levadia’s official website, as translated by Rumo Di Spogliatoio, before continuing: “let’s hope this season will be as successful as the last one.”
Since joining the club in February of last year, the attacking midfielder has played a total of 2,303 minutes (34 games) in all competitions, in which he scored 8 goals and assisted 10. Off the pitch, the 29-year-old recently became a father of baby girl.
The Estonian club has the chance to add to its silverware as it faces FC Santos Tartu in the Estonian Supercup this coming March.