Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
Omar El-Hussieny extends stay in Estonia until 2015
Egyptian midfielder Omar El-Husseiny has renewed his contract with FC Levadia Tallinn, keeping him at the club until the end of the 2015 season.
The midfielder is the first Egyptian to play in the Estonian top flight, Meistriliiga. FC Levadia have allocated 7 domestic honours in the last five years, including two league titles. Omar has won the Estonian League and the Estonian Cup during his first year at the club.
Following his contract extension, El-Hussieny has expressed his happiness to continue his spell in Estonia, and put across his desire to continue winning trophies with Levadia.
“I am very happy and satisfied,” El-Hussieny told Levadia’s official website, as translated by Rumo Di Spogliatoio, before continuing: “let’s hope this season will be as successful as the last one.”
Since joining the club in February of last year, the attacking midfielder has played a total of 2,303 minutes (34 games) in all competitions, in which he scored 8 goals and assisted 10. Off the pitch, the 29-year-old recently became a father of baby girl.
The Estonian club has the chance to add to its silverware as it faces FC Santos Tartu in the Estonian Supercup this coming March.