In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Ferreira signs six-month contract with Zamalek
Zamalek have reached an agreement with Portuguese coach Manuel Jesualdo Ferreira to take charge of the White Castle.
The former FC Porto boss will be the second Portuguese coach to take charge of Zamalek this season after Jaime Pacheco, who left Zamalek in mid-season to join Saudi Arabian club Al Shabab.
According to Ahmed Mortada Mansour, Ferreira has signed a contract until the end of the season worth $48,000, as well as stating that interim coach Mohamed Salah will assist the former Panathinaikos gaffer.
“Ferreira’s contract does not include any penalty clauses, and he requested to amend his contract if we choose to extend it,” said Mansour.
“The technical staff will continue with the team and Mohamed Salah will be assisting Ferreira.”
The Portuguese coach will arrive to Cairo on Thursday and a press conference will be made on Monday to present Zamalek’s new coach.