The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Ferreira signs six-month contract with Zamalek
Zamalek have reached an agreement with Portuguese coach Manuel Jesualdo Ferreira to take charge of the White Castle.
The former FC Porto boss will be the second Portuguese coach to take charge of Zamalek this season after Jaime Pacheco, who left Zamalek in mid-season to join Saudi Arabian club Al Shabab.
According to Ahmed Mortada Mansour, Ferreira has signed a contract until the end of the season worth $48,000, as well as stating that interim coach Mohamed Salah will assist the former Panathinaikos gaffer.
“Ferreira’s contract does not include any penalty clauses, and he requested to amend his contract if we choose to extend it,” said Mansour.
“The technical staff will continue with the team and Mohamed Salah will be assisting Ferreira.”
The Portuguese coach will arrive to Cairo on Thursday and a press conference will be made on Monday to present Zamalek’s new coach.