Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
Sporting Lisbon want one million euros for Shikabala
Zamalek officials have travelled to Lisbon in an attempt to re-sign Shikabala from Sporting, but the Portuguese club are holding out for a larger sum than the White Castle are offering.
According to reports from Portuguese newspaper O Jogo, a delegation of Zamalek officials comprised of Ahmed and Amir Mortada Mansour, sons of the club’s president, as well as Hani Zadeh, has been in Lisbon in the past few days in an attempt to negotiate the return of Shikabala, who has been not been seen in Lisbon since August.
Despite having received an offer of 600,000 euros for the player, Sporting are now demanding one million Euros, to compensate for all the costs the club has incurred since the player’s disappearance.
Sporting have stopped paying Shikabala’s wages since late 2014 due to the player’s unjustified absence, and would also require Shikabala to return to Lisbon and issue a public apology to the club before leaving.
Shikabala has a contract valid until the end of the 2017/18 season and a release clause of 45 million Euros. He has only played 13 minutes with Sporting’s main team in an end-of-the-season match against Estoril, who were then coached by Sporting’s current manager, Marco Silva.