Zamalek board member Hani Zada expressed his happiness that the club was drawn into...
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
Zamalek squad announced for top-of-the-table clash with ENPPI
Zamalek are set to defend their 3 point lead ahead of ENPPI at the top of the table when they go head-to-head.
The list sees the return of Khaled Kamar and Maarouf Youssef after their one month suspension by the EFA for signing for both Ahly and Zamalek at the same time. While Ahmed Ali is excluded due to his injury and left-back Ahmed Samir due to suspension.
The list also sees the exclusion Abdoulaye Cissé, Mohamed Shaaban, Saleh Moussa, Reda El-Azab and Youssef Obama for technical reasons.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy, Mahmoud Gennesh
Defenders: Ali Gabr, Ahmed Dweidar, Hamada Tolba, Omar Gaber, Islam Gamal, Mohamed Koffi
Midfielders: Ahmed Tawfik, Tarek Hamed, Ahmed Eid, Maarouf Youssef, Ayman Hefny, Ibrahim Salah, Mostafa Fathy, Hazem Emam
Forwards: Basem Morsi. Khaled Kamar
It is also worth mentioning that Zamalek sit top of the table with 44 points, just a 3 point difference than chasers ENPPI who are on 41 points, and are looking to go level on Sunday.