The Malian sports minister cancelled the dissolution of the Malian football association, just...
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
Elmohamady hits bar as Milner rescues City from shock defeat
James Milner broke Hull City heart’s with a stoppage time goal as Man City draw 1-1 with Hull City at the Etihad Stadium.
The Tigers started strongly with Ahmed Elmohamady starting at right back. Elmohamady had an early chance to give Hull City the lead when he headed the ball into the cross bar after a cross from Robby Brady.
16: Chance of the Tigers Elmohamady hits the crossbar with a header from a lovely cross from Brady #MCIHUL
— Hull City Official (@HullCity) February 7, 2015
The home side dominated position and territory as the Tigers sat back, before they used a counter attack starting from Sone Aluoko with his shot deflecting from the post before being tapped in from close range by David Meyler to give Hull City the lead.
In the 80th minute James Milner entered the pitch replacing Eden Dzeko and in the second minute of stoppage time Milner won a free kick and took it himself, placing it brilliantly in the lower left corner of the goal to snatch a point from the Tigers’ jaw.
The single point pulls Hull City out of the regulation zone whilst Manchester City are facing tough times in the title race after Chelsea gained a tough earned three points at Villa Park against Aston Vila to widen the gap to seven points.