Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Mahmoud Gaber lead Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
Fiorentina’s Salah gets his first call up against Atalanta
Fiorentina’s new signing Mohamed Salah has been called up by Vicenzo Montella for the Viola’s match on Sunday against Atalanta.
The 22-year-old Egypt international, who was officially presented yesterday, is set to make his first appearance for Fiorentina after his arrival from Chelsea.
Here is the full list called up by Montella for the Atalanta game: Alonso, Aquilani, Babacar, Badelj, Basanta, Borja, Diamanti, Mati Fernandez, Gilardino, Gomez, Ilicic, Joaquin, Kurtic, Neto, Pasqual, Pizarro, Richards, Rosati, Rosi, Salah, Savic, Tatarusanu, Tomovic.