Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
VIDEO: Perugia Defeated as Hegazy Makes Full Debut
Ahmed Hegazy made his full debut with AC Perugia, as they fell to Vicenza by three goals to one after leading in the first half.
The home team started with control over the game until Perugia reacted with the opener in the 24th minute through Lanzafame. Afterwards, Vicenza were denied a penalty in the 39th minute to end the first half with a 1-0 lead to the guests.
Vicenza came roaring back with two early second half goals – both coming from Cocca – in the 47th and 58th minutes.
Vicenza’s equalizer came from a Hegazy mistake who failed to put Cocca in the offside trap which gave the forward the opportunity to score. A development in the match that led to the hosts regaining position.
Cocca later made it 3 for him as well as his side in the 73rd minute, before he was subbed off in the 82nd minute. A deserved win for Vicenza means they reach 37 points and sit in 6th place in the Serie B, while Perugia remain in 14th place with 30 points.
Ahmed Hegazy’s start was his first for the club, after joining the Serie B side on loan earlier this month.