Speaking exclusively to KingFut.com, former Arsenal winger and current coach Robert Pires...
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
VIDEO: Perugia Defeated as Hegazy Makes Full Debut
Ahmed Hegazy made his full debut with AC Perugia, as they fell to Vicenza by three goals to one after leading in the first half.
The home team started with control over the game until Perugia reacted with the opener in the 24th minute through Lanzafame. Afterwards, Vicenza were denied a penalty in the 39th minute to end the first half with a 1-0 lead to the guests.
Vicenza came roaring back with two early second half goals – both coming from Cocca – in the 47th and 58th minutes.
Vicenza’s equalizer came from a Hegazy mistake who failed to put Cocca in the offside trap which gave the forward the opportunity to score. A development in the match that led to the hosts regaining position.
Cocca later made it 3 for him as well as his side in the 73rd minute, before he was subbed off in the 82nd minute. A deserved win for Vicenza means they reach 37 points and sit in 6th place in the Serie B, while Perugia remain in 14th place with 30 points.
Ahmed Hegazy’s start was his first for the club, after joining the Serie B side on loan earlier this month.