In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Umm Salal announce Ahmed Fathi out for two weeks
The Egyptian international spent 10 minutes on the pitch against Al-Shmal before being substituted after feeling a niggle in his thigh.
Medical investigations then confirmed that the 30-year-old has torn his quadriceps.
“Ahmed Fathi will be out for around 2 weeks, and then he will be back to his best,” Umm Salah announced on Twitter.
— نادي أم صلال الرياضي (@ummsalalsc) February 11, 2015
Umm Salal currently sit in 5th place in the league with 26 points, just one point away from 4th, and two away from 3rd.