Al Ahly continued their winning streak after beating Tanta 1-0 on Monday,...
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
Umm Salal announce Ahmed Fathi out for two weeks
The Egyptian international spent 10 minutes on the pitch against Al-Shmal before being substituted after feeling a niggle in his thigh.
Medical investigations then confirmed that the 30-year-old has torn his quadriceps.
“Ahmed Fathi will be out for around 2 weeks, and then he will be back to his best,” Umm Salah announced on Twitter.
— نادي أم صلال الرياضي (@ummsalalsc) February 11, 2015
Umm Salal currently sit in 5th place in the league with 26 points, just one point away from 4th, and two away from 3rd.