Following the coronation of Mamelodi Sundowns with their first ever title, KingFut experts picked out...
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
Umm Salal announce Ahmed Fathi out for two weeks
The Egyptian international spent 10 minutes on the pitch against Al-Shmal before being substituted after feeling a niggle in his thigh.
Medical investigations then confirmed that the 30-year-old has torn his quadriceps.
“Ahmed Fathi will be out for around 2 weeks, and then he will be back to his best,” Umm Salah announced on Twitter.
— نادي أم صلال الرياضي (@ummsalalsc) February 11, 2015
Umm Salal currently sit in 5th place in the league with 26 points, just one point away from 4th, and two away from 3rd.