A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
Umm Salal announce Ahmed Fathi out for two weeks
The Egyptian international spent 10 minutes on the pitch against Al-Shmal before being substituted after feeling a niggle in his thigh.
Medical investigations then confirmed that the 30-year-old has torn his quadriceps.
“Ahmed Fathi will be out for around 2 weeks, and then he will be back to his best,” Umm Salah announced on Twitter.
— نادي أم صلال الرياضي (@ummsalalsc) February 11, 2015
Umm Salal currently sit in 5th place in the league with 26 points, just one point away from 4th, and two away from 3rd.