Al Ahly received $3.8 million of the transfer fees of former Red...
- Marwan ElShorbagy defeats brother to reach Windy City Open semi-finals
- Monfils eliminates Safwat from Dubai Tennis Championships
- Ahmed Elmohamady: Everything has changed at Hull City
- Al Ahly announce stadium for Bidvest Wits clash
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
Umm Salal announce Ahmed Fathi out for two weeks
The Egyptian international spent 10 minutes on the pitch against Al-Shmal before being substituted after feeling a niggle in his thigh.
Medical investigations then confirmed that the 30-year-old has torn his quadriceps.
“Ahmed Fathi will be out for around 2 weeks, and then he will be back to his best,” Umm Salah announced on Twitter.
— نادي أم صلال الرياضي (@ummsalalsc) February 11, 2015
Umm Salal currently sit in 5th place in the league with 26 points, just one point away from 4th, and two away from 3rd.