Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Sporting write to UEFA & FIFA regarding Shikabala
It has been five months since Shikabala fled Lisbon and returned to Egypt, and afraid a complaint about unpaid wages, Sporting have written to both FIFA and UEFA to inform them that the Egyptian midfielder is not honouring his contract, therefore any claim of unpaid wages is rendered invalid.
Having signed for the Lisbon outfit 13 months ago, the 28-year-old failed to adapt to life in Portugal, resulting in him absconding from the club, and despite numerous transfer rumours in the last two transfer windows, the two parties remain deadlocked with Sporting reportedly seeking €1 million for the player.
This saga is likely to drag on for quite some time.