Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Sporting write to UEFA & FIFA regarding Shikabala
It has been five months since Shikabala fled Lisbon and returned to Egypt, and afraid a complaint about unpaid wages, Sporting have written to both FIFA and UEFA to inform them that the Egyptian midfielder is not honouring his contract, therefore any claim of unpaid wages is rendered invalid.
Having signed for the Lisbon outfit 13 months ago, the 28-year-old failed to adapt to life in Portugal, resulting in him absconding from the club, and despite numerous transfer rumours in the last two transfer windows, the two parties remain deadlocked with Sporting reportedly seeking €1 million for the player.
This saga is likely to drag on for quite some time.