Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Egyptian Premier League to return in two weeks
Mahlab said in a televised statement that the league will return with no fans in two weeks’ time, and a meeting will be held with the Egyptian Football Association to discuss the issue.
“The decision to stop the league was to review and assess the situation,” he said. “There was a plan to disturb the Egyptian state entity,” said Mahlab.
He explained that the league will return due to its effect on a number of Egyptians who work in football.
“The league will return because it impacts a lot of Egyptians,” he added.