Ghana captain and all-time top scorer Asamoah Gyan mentioned that he and...
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
Egyptian Premier League to return in two weeks
Mahlab said in a televised statement that the league will return with no fans in two weeks’ time, and a meeting will be held with the Egyptian Football Association to discuss the issue.
“The decision to stop the league was to review and assess the situation,” he said. “There was a plan to disturb the Egyptian state entity,” said Mahlab.
He explained that the league will return due to its effect on a number of Egyptians who work in football.
“The league will return because it impacts a lot of Egyptians,” he added.