Mohamed Salah came in as a second half substitute but could not help...
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
Salah named in Fiorentina squad to face Sassuolo
The Egypt international made his debut in Fiorentina’s shirt last weekend in the club’s exciting 3-2 win against Atalanta, where he entered in the 65th minute and gave a good display.
Fiorentina coach Vicenzo Montella is expected to give Salah more minutes in Saturday’s match to make him ready for the club’s Europa League tie in the round of 16 against Tottenham next Thursday, as he admitted the Egyptian is not yet fully match fit.
“Salah doesn’t have 90 minutes in him just yet. We can understand each other by speaking in English,” Montella told the press ahead of his side’s clash with Sassuolo.
Fiorentina’s full squad:
Alonso, Aquilani, Babacar, Badelj, Borja Valero, Diamanti, Mati Fernandez, Gilardino, Gomez, Gonzalo Rodriguez, Ilicic, Joaquin, Kurtic, Neto, Pasqual, Pizarro, Richards, Rosati, Rosi, Salah, Savic, Tatarusanu, Tomovic, Vargas.