Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Salah named in Fiorentina squad to face Sassuolo
The Egypt international made his debut in Fiorentina’s shirt last weekend in the club’s exciting 3-2 win against Atalanta, where he entered in the 65th minute and gave a good display.
Fiorentina coach Vicenzo Montella is expected to give Salah more minutes in Saturday’s match to make him ready for the club’s Europa League tie in the round of 16 against Tottenham next Thursday, as he admitted the Egyptian is not yet fully match fit.
“Salah doesn’t have 90 minutes in him just yet. We can understand each other by speaking in English,” Montella told the press ahead of his side’s clash with Sassuolo.
Fiorentina’s full squad:
Alonso, Aquilani, Babacar, Badelj, Borja Valero, Diamanti, Mati Fernandez, Gilardino, Gomez, Gonzalo Rodriguez, Ilicic, Joaquin, Kurtic, Neto, Pasqual, Pizarro, Richards, Rosati, Rosi, Salah, Savic, Tatarusanu, Tomovic, Vargas.