Egypt’s local national team have defeated Benin 2-0 in the preparations for CHAN...
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
VIDEO: Koka scores as Rio Ave held to draw
Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ scored an equalizer for Rio Ave against Moreirense as the two teams played out a 1-1 draw tonight.
André Simões opened the scoring for the visitors 17 minutes into the game. However, the home team fought and didn’t sit back.
Rio Ave snatched an equalizer late in the first half, with Koka netting his 14th in all competitions, and his 11th in the Portuguese top flight this season.
The second half was goalless, but it saw numerous attacks on from both teams. Rio Ave dominated the possession but could not turn their dominance into a goal.
The game ended in a 1-1 draw, which is the same result that separated the two teams in their last meeting back in September.
Rio Ave’s next game will be played next Sunday when they face Arouca away, a team which they have struggled to beat on the last four occasions.