Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Mahmoud Gaber lead Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
VIDEO: Koka scores as Rio Ave held to draw
Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ scored an equalizer for Rio Ave against Moreirense as the two teams played out a 1-1 draw tonight.
André Simões opened the scoring for the visitors 17 minutes into the game. However, the home team fought and didn’t sit back.
Rio Ave snatched an equalizer late in the first half, with Koka netting his 14th in all competitions, and his 11th in the Portuguese top flight this season.
The second half was goalless, but it saw numerous attacks on from both teams. Rio Ave dominated the possession but could not turn their dominance into a goal.
The game ended in a 1-1 draw, which is the same result that separated the two teams in their last meeting back in September.
Rio Ave’s next game will be played next Sunday when they face Arouca away, a team which they have struggled to beat on the last four occasions.