Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Micah Richards praises Fiorentina teammate Salah
Fiorentina’s latest addition Mohamed Salah was a Man of the Match contender after his outstanding performance against Sassuolo on Saturday.
With a goal and an assist to his name, the 22-year-old Egyptian drew much attention after his impressive full debut with the Viola, having been loaned from Chelsea until the end of the season.
The post-match comments were full of praise for Mohamed Salah, especially those coming from his new teammates. English international Micah Richards, also loaned from an EPL side – Manchester City – praised Salah as he told Sky Sport Italia: “Salah is a very good addition and is a great player. He played in the Premier League like me, this will be very helpful.”
On the other hand, the Viola are now focused on their upcoming match against Tottenham on Thursday the 19th in the Europa League round of 32.
“Tottenham will be a difficult match. They are in great form at the moment, it will be a difficult game,” said Richards.