Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Micah Richards praises Fiorentina teammate Salah
Fiorentina’s latest addition Mohamed Salah was a Man of the Match contender after his outstanding performance against Sassuolo on Saturday.
With a goal and an assist to his name, the 22-year-old Egyptian drew much attention after his impressive full debut with the Viola, having been loaned from Chelsea until the end of the season.
The post-match comments were full of praise for Mohamed Salah, especially those coming from his new teammates. English international Micah Richards, also loaned from an EPL side – Manchester City – praised Salah as he told Sky Sport Italia: “Salah is a very good addition and is a great player. He played in the Premier League like me, this will be very helpful.”
On the other hand, the Viola are now focused on their upcoming match against Tottenham on Thursday the 19th in the Europa League round of 32.
“Tottenham will be a difficult match. They are in great form at the moment, it will be a difficult game,” said Richards.