Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Micah Richards praises Fiorentina teammate Salah
Fiorentina’s latest addition Mohamed Salah was a Man of the Match contender after his outstanding performance against Sassuolo on Saturday.
With a goal and an assist to his name, the 22-year-old Egyptian drew much attention after his impressive full debut with the Viola, having been loaned from Chelsea until the end of the season.
The post-match comments were full of praise for Mohamed Salah, especially those coming from his new teammates. English international Micah Richards, also loaned from an EPL side – Manchester City – praised Salah as he told Sky Sport Italia: “Salah is a very good addition and is a great player. He played in the Premier League like me, this will be very helpful.”
On the other hand, the Viola are now focused on their upcoming match against Tottenham on Thursday the 19th in the Europa League round of 32.
“Tottenham will be a difficult match. They are in great form at the moment, it will be a difficult game,” said Richards.