Egyptian locals national team and Hany Ramzy face a tough period ahead as...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Micah Richards praises Fiorentina teammate Salah
Fiorentina’s latest addition Mohamed Salah was a Man of the Match contender after his outstanding performance against Sassuolo on Saturday.
With a goal and an assist to his name, the 22-year-old Egyptian drew much attention after his impressive full debut with the Viola, having been loaned from Chelsea until the end of the season.
The post-match comments were full of praise for Mohamed Salah, especially those coming from his new teammates. English international Micah Richards, also loaned from an EPL side – Manchester City – praised Salah as he told Sky Sport Italia: “Salah is a very good addition and is a great player. He played in the Premier League like me, this will be very helpful.”
On the other hand, the Viola are now focused on their upcoming match against Tottenham on Thursday the 19th in the Europa League round of 32.
“Tottenham will be a difficult match. They are in great form at the moment, it will be a difficult game,” said Richards.