Egypt’s Amr Warda has been voted as PAOK’s best player as he...
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
Micah Richards praises Fiorentina teammate Salah
Fiorentina’s latest addition Mohamed Salah was a Man of the Match contender after his outstanding performance against Sassuolo on Saturday.
With a goal and an assist to his name, the 22-year-old Egyptian drew much attention after his impressive full debut with the Viola, having been loaned from Chelsea until the end of the season.
The post-match comments were full of praise for Mohamed Salah, especially those coming from his new teammates. English international Micah Richards, also loaned from an EPL side – Manchester City – praised Salah as he told Sky Sport Italia: “Salah is a very good addition and is a great player. He played in the Premier League like me, this will be very helpful.”
On the other hand, the Viola are now focused on their upcoming match against Tottenham on Thursday the 19th in the Europa League round of 32.
“Tottenham will be a difficult match. They are in great form at the moment, it will be a difficult game,” said Richards.