Zamalek were held to a goalless draw against Tanta in gameweek 26...
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
Mohamed Salah ecstatic with full debut
Mohamed Salah bagged himself a goal and an assist in Fiorentina’s Serie A 3-1 win over Sassuolo in his first full game for the Florence based club.
The 22-year-old Egyptian winger recently joined Viola from Chelsea on a six-month loan spell after a lack of game time under Mourinho with Salah proving a point to the Chelsea manager with an impressive first performance.
Salah was happy with his performance saying, “I am really happy with my first goal. This goal will be a big boost for me in the coming matches.”
He added “I am happy with this victory and we will continue work hard to achieve our targets.
Salah said, “This is normal behaviour towards the victims’ families and just a message to express my sympathy.”
Fiorentina face Tottenham Hotspur in the a round of 32 tie at White Hart Lane. Salah is motivated to play against Spurs having already scored one goal against the London side whilst at Basel in the Europa League.
He said, “Now, we focus on the next game, against Tottenham in the Europa League.”