Egypt have claimed a 31-26 victory over Argentina in the Handball World...
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
Mohamed Salah ecstatic with full debut
Mohamed Salah bagged himself a goal and an assist in Fiorentina’s Serie A 3-1 win over Sassuolo in his first full game for the Florence based club.
The 22-year-old Egyptian winger recently joined Viola from Chelsea on a six-month loan spell after a lack of game time under Mourinho with Salah proving a point to the Chelsea manager with an impressive first performance.
Salah was happy with his performance saying, “I am really happy with my first goal. This goal will be a big boost for me in the coming matches.”
He added “I am happy with this victory and we will continue work hard to achieve our targets.
Mohamed Salah gained widespread praise for wearing a black armband with the Zamalek logo embedded in memory of the 22 Zamalek fans who died in clashes with Egyptian police.
Salah said, “This is normal behaviour towards the victims’ families and just a message to express my sympathy.”
Fiorentina face Tottenham Hotspur in the a round of 32 tie at White Hart Lane. Salah is motivated to play against Spurs having already scored one goal against the London side whilst at Basel in the Europa League.
He said, “Now, we focus on the next game, against Tottenham in the Europa League.”