Referee Ibrahim Nour El-Dein talked about his contentious penalty decision in Al...
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
Mohamed Salah ecstatic with full debut
Mohamed Salah bagged himself a goal and an assist in Fiorentina’s Serie A 3-1 win over Sassuolo in his first full game for the Florence based club.
The 22-year-old Egyptian winger recently joined Viola from Chelsea on a six-month loan spell after a lack of game time under Mourinho with Salah proving a point to the Chelsea manager with an impressive first performance.
Salah was happy with his performance saying, “I am really happy with my first goal. This goal will be a big boost for me in the coming matches.”
He added “I am happy with this victory and we will continue work hard to achieve our targets.
Salah said, “This is normal behaviour towards the victims’ families and just a message to express my sympathy.”
Fiorentina face Tottenham Hotspur in the a round of 32 tie at White Hart Lane. Salah is motivated to play against Spurs having already scored one goal against the London side whilst at Basel in the Europa League.
He said, “Now, we focus on the next game, against Tottenham in the Europa League.”