Defending champions Zamalek have advanced to Egypt Cup quarter-final after beating second-tier...
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
Mohamed Salah ecstatic with full debut
Mohamed Salah bagged himself a goal and an assist in Fiorentina’s Serie A 3-1 win over Sassuolo in his first full game for the Florence based club.
The 22-year-old Egyptian winger recently joined Viola from Chelsea on a six-month loan spell after a lack of game time under Mourinho with Salah proving a point to the Chelsea manager with an impressive first performance.
Salah was happy with his performance saying, “I am really happy with my first goal. This goal will be a big boost for me in the coming matches.”
He added “I am happy with this victory and we will continue work hard to achieve our targets.
Salah said, “This is normal behaviour towards the victims’ families and just a message to express my sympathy.”
Fiorentina face Tottenham Hotspur in the a round of 32 tie at White Hart Lane. Salah is motivated to play against Spurs having already scored one goal against the London side whilst at Basel in the Europa League.
He said, “Now, we focus on the next game, against Tottenham in the Europa League.”