Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
VIDEO: Egypt youngster Elgenawy scores as Zizo sees red in Lierse win over Cercle Brugge
Lierse bagged their second win in a row in the Belgium Pro League as they scored 2 second half goals through Ahmed Hassan and Faysel Kasmi.
Lierse applied danger to their opponents goal early in the game.
Zizo received his second yellow of the game in the 25th minute followed by a red to leave the pitch very early in the game.
Two minutes later, both teams were close to scoring. Lierse through a curled free-kick just outside the area through Velikonja and Cercle Brugge through a headed strike from Caenepeel.
Both of Lierse goals were scored after the half time whistle. Just 4 minutes into the second half, 19-year-old Ahmed Hssan slid the ball through the keeper’s legs in exquisite fashion.
Also 19, Faysel Kasmi doubled Lierse’s advantage as he scored the match’s second in the 73rd minute through a thunderous shot just outside the area.
Cercle Brugge pulled one back with 10 minutes to go through Kristof D’Haene but it was too late as the game ended 2-1 for the home side.
Despite their 2 successive victories, Maged Samy’s club remain in the bottom of the league with just 21 points from 26 matches.
Lierse travel to Mechelen to face KV Mechelen next Saturday in their journey to avoid relegation.
Watch Elgenawy’s goal below.