Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Wadi Degla chairman Maged Samy ban lifted
The Egyptian Football Association (EFA) has lifted the ban on Wadi Degla owner Maged Samy attending matches after accepting his appeal.
Samy was suspended for eight games for his tirade after Degla’s 2-1 loss to Petrojet in the 20th round of the Egyptian Premier league.
Samy said after the match that referees were biased towards a specific side winning title and weaker teams to be relegated. He added that they would make contract with foreign referees with regards to refereeing the rest of the matches.
Degla’s owner will be able to attend matches in case the football activity resumes as the league was halted indefinitely after the Air Defense Stadium disaster that left at least 22 people dead.