Al Ahly have revealed an official request from Spanish club Villarreal CF...
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
Wadi Degla chairman Maged Samy ban lifted
Samy was suspended for eight games for his tirade after Degla’s 2-1 loss to Petrojet in the 20th round of the Egyptian Premier league.
Samy said after the match that referees were biased towards a specific side winning title and weaker teams to be relegated. He added that they would make contract with foreign referees with regards to refereeing the rest of the matches.
Degla’s owner will be able to attend matches in case the football activity resumes as the league was halted indefinitely after the Air Defense Stadium disaster that left at least 22 people dead.