Following the coronation of Mamelodi Sundowns with their first ever title, KingFut experts picked out...
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
Wadi Degla chairman Maged Samy ban lifted
The Egyptian Football Association (EFA) has lifted the ban on Wadi Degla owner Maged Samy attending matches after accepting his appeal.
Samy was suspended for eight games for his tirade after Degla’s 2-1 loss to Petrojet in the 20th round of the Egyptian Premier league.
Samy said after the match that referees were biased towards a specific side winning title and weaker teams to be relegated. He added that they would make contract with foreign referees with regards to refereeing the rest of the matches.
Degla’s owner will be able to attend matches in case the football activity resumes as the league was halted indefinitely after the Air Defense Stadium disaster that left at least 22 people dead.