Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
Wadi Degla chairman Maged Samy ban lifted
The Egyptian Football Association (EFA) has lifted the ban on Wadi Degla owner Maged Samy attending matches after accepting his appeal.
Samy was suspended for eight games for his tirade after Degla’s 2-1 loss to Petrojet in the 20th round of the Egyptian Premier league.
Samy said after the match that referees were biased towards a specific side winning title and weaker teams to be relegated. He added that they would make contract with foreign referees with regards to refereeing the rest of the matches.
Degla’s owner will be able to attend matches in case the football activity resumes as the league was halted indefinitely after the Air Defense Stadium disaster that left at least 22 people dead.