Egypt international and Arsenal midfielder Mohamed Elneny has started the process of recovering...
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
Perugia’s Hegazy uncertain over future with Fiorentina
Following Perugia’s 2-0 win over Modena, 24-year-old Hegazy, who joined the club on loan from Fiorentina this winter, told Italian newspaper Il Corriere Spione that he is unsure if he will return to Florence after his loan spell comes to an end.
The Egypt international is enjoying his football at the moment after his second full game with Perugia. He has emphasized that he is currently only focusing on Perugia and nothing else. Hegazy went on to assure the fans that he will give his best to the team.
Ahmed Hegazy claimed that he was unsure if Fiorentina coach Vicenzo Montella is keeping an eye him. The Egyptian defender pointed out: “Fiorentina is my team and I wish I can return, but we’ll see how everything turns out after my loan deal is over in six months.”
In regards to his Egypt compatriot Mohamed Salah, Hegazy revealed: “I’m always in touch with him, and he told me that he’s very happy as he thinks Florence is a beautiful city and Fiorentina are an important club where he has joined a great squad and a great staff.”