Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
Perugia’s Hegazy uncertain over future with Fiorentina
Following Perugia’s 2-0 win over Modena, 24-year-old Hegazy, who joined the club on loan from Fiorentina this winter, told Italian newspaper Il Corriere Spione that he is unsure if he will return to Florence after his loan spell comes to an end.
The Egypt international is enjoying his football at the moment after his second full game with Perugia. He has emphasized that he is currently only focusing on Perugia and nothing else. Hegazy went on to assure the fans that he will give his best to the team.
Ahmed Hegazy claimed that he was unsure if Fiorentina coach Vicenzo Montella is keeping an eye him. The Egyptian defender pointed out: “Fiorentina is my team and I wish I can return, but we’ll see how everything turns out after my loan deal is over in six months.”
In regards to his Egypt compatriot Mohamed Salah, Hegazy revealed: “I’m always in touch with him, and he told me that he’s very happy as he thinks Florence is a beautiful city and Fiorentina are an important club where he has joined a great squad and a great staff.”