Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Perugia’s Hegazy uncertain over future with Fiorentina
Following Perugia’s 2-0 win over Modena, 24-year-old Hegazy, who joined the club on loan from Fiorentina this winter, told Italian newspaper Il Corriere Spione that he is unsure if he will return to Florence after his loan spell comes to an end.
The Egypt international is enjoying his football at the moment after his second full game with Perugia. He has emphasized that he is currently only focusing on Perugia and nothing else. Hegazy went on to assure the fans that he will give his best to the team.
Ahmed Hegazy claimed that he was unsure if Fiorentina coach Vicenzo Montella is keeping an eye him. The Egyptian defender pointed out: “Fiorentina is my team and I wish I can return, but we’ll see how everything turns out after my loan deal is over in six months.”
In regards to his Egypt compatriot Mohamed Salah, Hegazy revealed: “I’m always in touch with him, and he told me that he’s very happy as he thinks Florence is a beautiful city and Fiorentina are an important club where he has joined a great squad and a great staff.”