Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Former Fiorentina players praise new boy Salah
Former Fiorentina players Giovanni Galli and Antonio Di Gennaro praised the club’s newest signing, Mohamed Salah.
Antonio Di Gennaro, a former Fiorentina midfield player and currently a Sky Italia pundit, praised the Egyptian during an interview with Lady Radio, saying: “Salah was a successful signing, he has acclimatized incredibly fast.”
“It will be a hard game against Spurs, if I were Montella I would field Salah and Gomez. The Egyptian is quick, technical and he is able to read the game, he can make the difference,” he added.
On the other hand, ex-Fiorentina star goalkeeper Giovani Galli told the same radio station: “Mohamed Salah showed that he plays for the team, unlike Juan Cuadrado who played for himself.”
Reminder that the Egyptian international has been selected in Fiorentina’s squad which travelled to London on Wednesday morning to face Tottenham Hotspur in the Europa League’s round of 32.