Roma progressed to the next round of the Europa League despite falling...
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
Former Fiorentina players praise new boy Salah
Former Fiorentina players Giovanni Galli and Antonio Di Gennaro praised the club’s newest signing, Mohamed Salah.
Antonio Di Gennaro, a former Fiorentina midfield player and currently a Sky Italia pundit, praised the Egyptian during an interview with Lady Radio, saying: “Salah was a successful signing, he has acclimatized incredibly fast.”
“It will be a hard game against Spurs, if I were Montella I would field Salah and Gomez. The Egyptian is quick, technical and he is able to read the game, he can make the difference,” he added.
On the other hand, ex-Fiorentina star goalkeeper Giovani Galli told the same radio station: “Mohamed Salah showed that he plays for the team, unlike Juan Cuadrado who played for himself.”