Egypt court added former Al Ahly and national team legend Mohamed Abou-Treika to...
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
Former Fiorentina players praise new boy Salah
Former Fiorentina players Giovanni Galli and Antonio Di Gennaro praised the club’s newest signing, Mohamed Salah.
Antonio Di Gennaro, a former Fiorentina midfield player and currently a Sky Italia pundit, praised the Egyptian during an interview with Lady Radio, saying: “Salah was a successful signing, he has acclimatized incredibly fast.”
“It will be a hard game against Spurs, if I were Montella I would field Salah and Gomez. The Egyptian is quick, technical and he is able to read the game, he can make the difference,” he added.
On the other hand, ex-Fiorentina star goalkeeper Giovani Galli told the same radio station: “Mohamed Salah showed that he plays for the team, unlike Juan Cuadrado who played for himself.”
Reminder that the Egyptian international has been selected in Fiorentina’s squad which travelled to London on Wednesday morning to face Tottenham Hotspur in the Europa League’s round of 32.