Egypt have been seeded in pot 3 for the 2017 Africa U-20...
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
Former Fiorentina players praise new boy Salah
Former Fiorentina players Giovanni Galli and Antonio Di Gennaro praised the club’s newest signing, Mohamed Salah.
Antonio Di Gennaro, a former Fiorentina midfield player and currently a Sky Italia pundit, praised the Egyptian during an interview with Lady Radio, saying: “Salah was a successful signing, he has acclimatized incredibly fast.”
“It will be a hard game against Spurs, if I were Montella I would field Salah and Gomez. The Egyptian is quick, technical and he is able to read the game, he can make the difference,” he added.
On the other hand, ex-Fiorentina star goalkeeper Giovani Galli told the same radio station: “Mohamed Salah showed that he plays for the team, unlike Juan Cuadrado who played for himself.”
Reminder that the Egyptian international has been selected in Fiorentina’s squad which travelled to London on Wednesday morning to face Tottenham Hotspur in the Europa League’s round of 32.