Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Former Fiorentina players praise new boy Salah
Former Fiorentina players Giovanni Galli and Antonio Di Gennaro praised the club’s newest signing, Mohamed Salah.
Antonio Di Gennaro, a former Fiorentina midfield player and currently a Sky Italia pundit, praised the Egyptian during an interview with Lady Radio, saying: “Salah was a successful signing, he has acclimatized incredibly fast.”
“It will be a hard game against Spurs, if I were Montella I would field Salah and Gomez. The Egyptian is quick, technical and he is able to read the game, he can make the difference,” he added.
On the other hand, ex-Fiorentina star goalkeeper Giovani Galli told the same radio station: “Mohamed Salah showed that he plays for the team, unlike Juan Cuadrado who played for himself.”
Reminder that the Egyptian international has been selected in Fiorentina’s squad which travelled to London on Wednesday morning to face Tottenham Hotspur in the Europa League’s round of 32.