Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
Zamalek submit complaint against Omar Gaber to EFA
The Whites’ board of directors decided to file a complaint against their player, 23-year-old Omar Gaber, after the latter refused to attend the team’s training session despite being present at the club.
This comes days after Omar Gaber filed a complaint against Zamalek, after he claimed to have been prevented from taking place in the Whites’ training session.
The coaching staff reportedly asked Gaber to sign a paper stating that he is obligated to be investigated by the club after the Air Defence Stadium tragedy, but the player refused.
Zamalek decided to investigate the player after refusing to take part in their encounter against ENPPI and his post-match statements.
It is worth mentioning that Zamalek played their match against ENPPI that ended in a 1-1 stalemate with an official statement after the match declaring there were at least 20 deaths among the fans.