AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Zamalek submit complaint against Omar Gaber to EFA
The Whites’ board of directors decided to file a complaint against their player, 23-year-old Omar Gaber, after the latter refused to attend the team’s training session despite being present at the club.
This comes days after Omar Gaber filed a complaint against Zamalek, after he claimed to have been prevented from taking place in the Whites’ training session.
The coaching staff reportedly asked Gaber to sign a paper stating that he is obligated to be investigated by the club after the Air Defence Stadium tragedy, but the player refused.
Zamalek decided to investigate the player after refusing to take part in their encounter against ENPPI and his post-match statements.
It is worth mentioning that Zamalek played their match against ENPPI that ended in a 1-1 stalemate with an official statement after the match declaring there were at least 20 deaths among the fans.