Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
Zamalek submit complaint against Omar Gaber to EFA
The Whites’ board of directors decided to file a complaint against their player, 23-year-old Omar Gaber, after the latter refused to attend the team’s training session despite being present at the club.
This comes days after Omar Gaber filed a complaint against Zamalek, after he claimed to have been prevented from taking place in the Whites’ training session.
The coaching staff reportedly asked Gaber to sign a paper stating that he is obligated to be investigated by the club after the Air Defence Stadium tragedy, but the player refused.
Zamalek decided to investigate the player after refusing to take part in their encounter against ENPPI and his post-match statements.
It is worth mentioning that Zamalek played their match against ENPPI that ended in a 1-1 stalemate with an official statement after the match declaring there were at least 20 deaths among the fans.