Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Zamalek submit complaint against Omar Gaber to EFA
The Whites’ board of directors decided to file a complaint against their player, 23-year-old Omar Gaber, after the latter refused to attend the team’s training session despite being present at the club.
This comes days after Omar Gaber filed a complaint against Zamalek, after he claimed to have been prevented from taking place in the Whites’ training session.
The coaching staff reportedly asked Gaber to sign a paper stating that he is obligated to be investigated by the club after the Air Defence Stadium tragedy, but the player refused.
Zamalek decided to investigate the player after refusing to take part in their encounter against ENPPI and his post-match statements.
It is worth mentioning that Zamalek played their match against ENPPI that ended in a 1-1 stalemate with an official statement after the match declaring there were at least 20 deaths among the fans.