Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Zamalek submit complaint against Omar Gaber to EFA
The Whites’ board of directors decided to file a complaint against their player, 23-year-old Omar Gaber, after the latter refused to attend the team’s training session despite being present at the club.
This comes days after Omar Gaber filed a complaint against Zamalek, after he claimed to have been prevented from taking place in the Whites’ training session.
The coaching staff reportedly asked Gaber to sign a paper stating that he is obligated to be investigated by the club after the Air Defence Stadium tragedy, but the player refused.
Zamalek decided to investigate the player after refusing to take part in their encounter against ENPPI and his post-match statements.
It is worth mentioning that Zamalek played their match against ENPPI that ended in a 1-1 stalemate with an official statement after the match declaring there were at least 20 deaths among the fans.