Al Ahly coach Hossam El-Badry gave a hint regarding the team’s next...
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
Zamalek training facility El-Hadaf court burned
Zamalek’s temporary training facility El-Hadaf court has been torched by an ‘unidentified group’ following the Egyptian Football Association’s announcement to resume domestic football activity.
An unidentified group of people have burned Zamalek’s new temporary training facility ‘El-Hadaf’ in 6th of October City on Wednesday morning. EFA spokesman Azmi Megahed has reportedly accused the Ultras White Knights of this crime as retaliation against the board of directors and players after the death of at least 20 supporters prior to their last league match against ENPPI .
El-Hadaf is a project related to the EFA and Zamalek SC have been training on this pitch to avoid any storming of fans following the Air Defence Stadium tragedy on the 8th of February.
The cabinet of Egyptian Prime Minister Ibrahim Mahlab will be organizing a meeting next week to discuss the future of the Egyptian Premier League – which was pending the Ministry of Interior’s approval in order to resume this week – and they will pay tribute to the families of the victims.