Al Ahly football director and former player Sayed Abdel-Hafiz spoke about his...
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
Zamalek training facility El-Hadaf court burned
An unidentified group of people have burned Zamalek’s new temporary training facility ‘El-Hadaf’ in 6th of October City on Wednesday morning. EFA spokesman Azmi Megahed has reportedly accused the Ultras White Knights of this crime as retaliation against the board of directors and players after the death of at least 20 supporters prior to their last league match against ENPPI .
El-Hadaf is a project related to the EFA and Zamalek SC have been training on this pitch to avoid any storming of fans following the Air Defence Stadium tragedy on the 8th of February.
The cabinet of Egyptian Prime Minister Ibrahim Mahlab will be organizing a meeting next week to discuss the future of the Egyptian Premier League – which was pending the Ministry of Interior’s approval in order to resume this week – and they will pay tribute to the families of the victims.