Egypt giants Al Ahly have announced the date for their encounter with Zambian...
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
Zamalek training facility El-Hadaf court burned
Zamalek’s temporary training facility El-Hadaf court has been torched by an ‘unidentified group’ following the Egyptian Football Association’s announcement to resume domestic football activity.
An unidentified group of people have burned Zamalek’s new temporary training facility ‘El-Hadaf’ in 6th of October City on Wednesday morning. EFA spokesman Azmi Megahed has reportedly accused the Ultras White Knights of this crime as retaliation against the board of directors and players after the death of at least 20 supporters prior to their last league match against ENPPI .
El-Hadaf is a project related to the EFA and Zamalek SC have been training on this pitch to avoid any storming of fans following the Air Defence Stadium tragedy on the 8th of February.
The cabinet of Egyptian Prime Minister Ibrahim Mahlab will be organizing a meeting next week to discuss the future of the Egyptian Premier League – which was pending the Ministry of Interior’s approval in order to resume this week – and they will pay tribute to the families of the victims.