Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
Cabinet of Ministers: Egyptian Premier League returns after 40-day mourning
The Cabinet decided to form a committee that includes representatives of the Ministry of Interior, the Egyptian Football Association and the Ministry of Youth and Sports to coordinate the return of the league after the end of the 40-day mourning period, according to Ahram‘s Arabic website.
Mahmoud El-Shamy, Egyptian FA media spokesman, previously announced that the league would be returning on the 19th of February.
The spokesman also said that inactivity will hurt a huge sector that operates in football, which has a value of investments of nearly five billion pounds, and that some clubs have budgets of nearly 300 million pounds.