Al Ahly have defeated Kenyan side Prisons 3-0 in the quarter-finals of the African...
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
Gedo trains with Al Ahly for first time since May 2014
Egyptian international Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’ returned to Al Ahly training today for the first time since tearing his ACL in Tunisia back in May of 2014.
Gedo’s delayed return resulted from the player suffering from pain in his knee after the reconstructive surgery, however, further tests showed that the player was ready to finally return to training again.
Juan Carlos Garrido, Al Ahly’s manager, now has four strikers at his disposal: Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’, Emad Meteb, Peter Ebimobowei, and Ahmed Abdel-Zaher. The Spanish manager will still have to do without the services of Amr Gamal, who’s still recovering from his ACL tear.
It’s well worth mentioning that Al Ahly currently lie in 3rd place with nine points behind league leaders, Zamalek, however Al Ahly still have a game in hand.