Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
Gedo trains with Al Ahly for first time since May 2014
Egyptian international Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’ returned to Al Ahly training today for the first time since tearing his ACL in Tunisia back in May of 2014.
Gedo’s delayed return resulted from the player suffering from pain in his knee after the reconstructive surgery, however, further tests showed that the player was ready to finally return to training again.
Juan Carlos Garrido, Al Ahly’s manager, now has four strikers at his disposal: Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’, Emad Meteb, Peter Ebimobowei, and Ahmed Abdel-Zaher. The Spanish manager will still have to do without the services of Amr Gamal, who’s still recovering from his ACL tear.
It’s well worth mentioning that Al Ahly currently lie in 3rd place with nine points behind league leaders, Zamalek, however Al Ahly still have a game in hand.