Al Masry have renewed Hossam Hassan’s contract as he continues to manage...
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
Gedo trains with Al Ahly for first time since May 2014
Egyptian international Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’ returned to Al Ahly training today for the first time since tearing his ACL in Tunisia back in May of 2014.
Gedo’s delayed return resulted from the player suffering from pain in his knee after the reconstructive surgery, however, further tests showed that the player was ready to finally return to training again.
Juan Carlos Garrido, Al Ahly’s manager, now has four strikers at his disposal: Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’, Emad Meteb, Peter Ebimobowei, and Ahmed Abdel-Zaher. The Spanish manager will still have to do without the services of Amr Gamal, who’s still recovering from his ACL tear.
It’s well worth mentioning that Al Ahly currently lie in 3rd place with nine points behind league leaders, Zamalek, however Al Ahly still have a game in hand.