Egypt’s Mohamed Safwat was knocked out of Dubai Tennis Championships from the first...
- Monfils eliminates Safwat from Dubai Tennis Championships
- Ahmed Elmohamady: Everything has changed at Hull City
- Al Ahly announce stadium for Bidvest Wits clash
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
Ex-Viola player Robbiati: Salah not selfish like Cuadrado
The 22-year-old Chelsea player, who joined the Viola this month on loan until the end of the season, played 4 matches with the team so far – 2 of them as a starter – and he has already assured his quality after scoring twice and providing 1 assist.
Robbiati was talking to the microphones of IlSussidiario.net as he discussed the upcoming second leg against Spurs: “It will be an unpredictable game. Both teams play good football and it will be a good game. I want Viola to be more careful than the last match of Sunday against Torino, but also the British team is very good defensively.”
He then added: “Offensively I think Montella will rely on Salah and Gomez, perfect for this type of game.”
Regarding Salah, the former Fiorentina and Napoli midfielder continued saying: “Compared to Cuadrado, the Egyptian is not selfish. I am confident for the qualification of Fiorentina although Tottenham will have its chance.”
“If I have to make a prediction I see the purple with a 51% chance of going through,” he concluded.
Fiorentina only need a 0-0 draw against Spurs in the second leg of the Europa League round of 32 tie, after they managed to achieve a positive 1-1 away result last Thursday in London.