Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
Ex-Viola player Robbiati: Salah not selfish like Cuadrado
The 22-year-old Chelsea player, who joined the Viola this month on loan until the end of the season, played 4 matches with the team so far – 2 of them as a starter – and he has already assured his quality after scoring twice and providing 1 assist.
Robbiati was talking to the microphones of IlSussidiario.net as he discussed the upcoming second leg against Spurs: “It will be an unpredictable game. Both teams play good football and it will be a good game. I want Viola to be more careful than the last match of Sunday against Torino, but also the British team is very good defensively.”
He then added: “Offensively I think Montella will rely on Salah and Gomez, perfect for this type of game.”
Regarding Salah, the former Fiorentina and Napoli midfielder continued saying: “Compared to Cuadrado, the Egyptian is not selfish. I am confident for the qualification of Fiorentina although Tottenham will have its chance.”
“If I have to make a prediction I see the purple with a 51% chance of going through,” he concluded.
Fiorentina only need a 0-0 draw against Spurs in the second leg of the Europa League round of 32 tie, after they managed to achieve a positive 1-1 away result last Thursday in London.