Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Ex-Viola player Robbiati: Salah not selfish like Cuadrado
The 22-year-old Chelsea player, who joined the Viola this month on loan until the end of the season, played 4 matches with the team so far – 2 of them as a starter – and he has already assured his quality after scoring twice and providing 1 assist.
Robbiati was talking to the microphones of IlSussidiario.net as he discussed the upcoming second leg against Spurs: “It will be an unpredictable game. Both teams play good football and it will be a good game. I want Viola to be more careful than the last match of Sunday against Torino, but also the British team is very good defensively.”
He then added: “Offensively I think Montella will rely on Salah and Gomez, perfect for this type of game.”
Regarding Salah, the former Fiorentina and Napoli midfielder continued saying: “Compared to Cuadrado, the Egyptian is not selfish. I am confident for the qualification of Fiorentina although Tottenham will have its chance.”
“If I have to make a prediction I see the purple with a 51% chance of going through,” he concluded.
Fiorentina only need a 0-0 draw against Spurs in the second leg of the Europa League round of 32 tie, after they managed to achieve a positive 1-1 away result last Thursday in London.