Zamalek were held to a goalless draw against Tanta in gameweek 26...
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
Ex-Viola player Robbiati: Salah not selfish like Cuadrado
The 22-year-old Chelsea player, who joined the Viola this month on loan until the end of the season, played 4 matches with the team so far – 2 of them as a starter – and he has already assured his quality after scoring twice and providing 1 assist.
Robbiati was talking to the microphones of IlSussidiario.net as he discussed the upcoming second leg against Spurs: “It will be an unpredictable game. Both teams play good football and it will be a good game. I want Viola to be more careful than the last match of Sunday against Torino, but also the British team is very good defensively.”
He then added: “Offensively I think Montella will rely on Salah and Gomez, perfect for this type of game.”
Regarding Salah, the former Fiorentina and Napoli midfielder continued saying: “Compared to Cuadrado, the Egyptian is not selfish. I am confident for the qualification of Fiorentina although Tottenham will have its chance.”
“If I have to make a prediction I see the purple with a 51% chance of going through,” he concluded.
Fiorentina only need a 0-0 draw against Spurs in the second leg of the Europa League round of 32 tie, after they managed to achieve a positive 1-1 away result last Thursday in London.