Sam Morsy was an unused substitute as Wigan Athletic were unable to...
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
- Adel Taarabt: Salah one of the best in Serie A
- Gehad Greisha back to officiating in Egyptian Premier League
- Zamalek to pay a portion of Agogo’s unpaid wages
- Al Hilal crowned league champions over Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli, Kahraba’s Ittihad
VIDEO: Ghazal impresses as Nacional seal 3-0 win over Setubal
The game was originally scheduled for Saturday, but the referee had called it off after 13 minutes due to heavy fog.
Egypt internationals Aly Ghazal and Saleh Gomaa both played the entire match in the rescheduled fixture, with the latter returning from another suspension. Luis Aurelio gave Nacional the lead just 12 minutes into the game, and seven minutes later Marco Matias doubled the score with a strong bullet into the top left corner.
Ghazal, 23, really impressed when his goal-line clearance denied Setubal a way back into the match, minutes before the end of the first half.
Three minutes into the second half and Lucas Joao sealed the three points for Nacional with a magnificent header.
Nacional will next face Sporting Lisbon – who lost 3-0 against Porto on Sunday night – in the Portuguese Cup semi-finals on Thursday.