Argentina and Barcelona legend Lionel Messi spoke about Egypt, his visit in...
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
VIDEO: Ghazal impresses as Nacional seal 3-0 win over Setubal
The game was originally scheduled for Saturday, but the referee had called it off after 13 minutes due to heavy fog.
Egypt internationals Aly Ghazal and Saleh Gomaa both played the entire match in the rescheduled fixture, with the latter returning from another suspension. Luis Aurelio gave Nacional the lead just 12 minutes into the game, and seven minutes later Marco Matias doubled the score with a strong bullet into the top left corner.
Ghazal, 23, really impressed when his goal-line clearance denied Setubal a way back into the match, minutes before the end of the first half.
Three minutes into the second half and Lucas Joao sealed the three points for Nacional with a magnificent header.
Nacional will next face Sporting Lisbon – who lost 3-0 against Porto on Sunday night – in the Portuguese Cup semi-finals on Thursday.