Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
VIDEO: Ghazal impresses as Nacional seal 3-0 win over Setubal
The game was originally scheduled for Saturday, but the referee had called it off after 13 minutes due to heavy fog.
Egypt internationals Aly Ghazal and Saleh Gomaa both played the entire match in the rescheduled fixture, with the latter returning from another suspension. Luis Aurelio gave Nacional the lead just 12 minutes into the game, and seven minutes later Marco Matias doubled the score with a strong bullet into the top left corner.
Ghazal, 23, really impressed when his goal-line clearance denied Setubal a way back into the match, minutes before the end of the first half.
Three minutes into the second half and Lucas Joao sealed the three points for Nacional with a magnificent header.
Nacional will next face Sporting Lisbon – who lost 3-0 against Porto on Sunday night – in the Portuguese Cup semi-finals on Thursday.