Egypt international Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba scored a brace as Al-Ittihad beat Al-Ettifaq...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
VIDEO: Ghazal impresses as Nacional seal 3-0 win over Setubal
The game was originally scheduled for Saturday, but the referee had called it off after 13 minutes due to heavy fog.
Egypt internationals Aly Ghazal and Saleh Gomaa both played the entire match in the rescheduled fixture, with the latter returning from another suspension. Luis Aurelio gave Nacional the lead just 12 minutes into the game, and seven minutes later Marco Matias doubled the score with a strong bullet into the top left corner.
Ghazal, 23, really impressed when his goal-line clearance denied Setubal a way back into the match, minutes before the end of the first half.
Three minutes into the second half and Lucas Joao sealed the three points for Nacional with a magnificent header.
Nacional will next face Sporting Lisbon – who lost 3-0 against Porto on Sunday night – in the Portuguese Cup semi-finals on Thursday.