Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Petrojet hit 6 past Al Ghazala in CAF Confederation Cup
Petrojet have today qualified for the round of 32 of the CAF Confederation Cup after thrashing Al Ghazala of South Sudan 6-1 in the second leg of the preliminary round in Cairo.
The first leg in Juba ended 1-0 in favour of the Petroleum side, who qualify to face Djiloba AC of Mali in the next round.
Carrying a 1-0 advantage from the first game, Petrojet always looked in control. Ehab El-Masry opened the scoring and eventually went on to get a brace, whereas other goals came from Mohamed Ragab, who also got a brace, while Bilal Gamal and Nigerian striker James Owoboskini scored a goal each to confirm Petrojet’s qualification.
Al Ghazala managed a consolation goal in the second half and the tie ended 7-1 on aggregate.
Petrojet go on to face Malian heavyweights Djoliba AC with the first game mid-March in Bamako and the return leg two weeks later in Suez.