Ghana captain and all-time top scorer Asamoah Gyan mentioned that he and...
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
Panthere coach: Rayon will get punished against Zamalek
Isaac Muganza’s second leg goal helped Rayon overcome the Cameroonian outfit by an aggregate score of 2-0 to set up a CAF Confederation Cup Round of 32 tie against Zamalek.
However, speaking in the post-match press conference, Ndoumbe stated that the Gukindiro will not be able to deal with the threat of Zamalek – despite defeating his side.
“Rayon Sports are a good side, but they’re not as strong as I thought they were,” he said in the post-match press conference. “It’s going to be a completely different story against Zamalek.
“It’s a big game for them, but it’s going to be hard if they’re going to play like they did here in Kigali.
“However, I hope they change some aspects in their game, because they look a weak side.
“I hope Rayon make changes to their game, if they do, I think they can do well against Zamalek.”
It was announced on Monday that the White Castle’s tie with the Gukindiro will be played in the Third Army Stadium in Agroud, Suez instead of the Gouna Stadium.