Zamalek left-back Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh has officially signed a five-year contract extension with...
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
Panthere coach: Rayon will get punished against Zamalek
Emmanuel Bosco Ndoumbe, coach of Panthere du Nde, has warned Round of 64 opponents Rayon Sports that they will get punished if they play against Zamalek in the same way they played against his side.
Isaac Muganza’s second leg goal helped Rayon overcome the Cameroonian outfit by an aggregate score of 2-0 to set up a CAF Confederation Cup Round of 32 tie against Zamalek.
However, speaking in the post-match press conference, Ndoumbe stated that the Gukindiro will not be able to deal with the threat of Zamalek – despite defeating his side.
“Rayon Sports are a good side, but they’re not as strong as I thought they were,” he said in the post-match press conference. “It’s going to be a completely different story against Zamalek.
“It’s a big game for them, but it’s going to be hard if they’re going to play like they did here in Kigali.
“However, I hope they change some aspects in their game, because they look a weak side.
“I hope Rayon make changes to their game, if they do, I think they can do well against Zamalek.”
It was announced on Monday that the White Castle’s tie with the Gukindiro will be played in the Third Army Stadium in Agroud, Suez instead of the Gouna Stadium.