Argentina and Barcelona legend Lionel Messi spoke about Egypt, his visit in...
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
Panthere coach: Rayon will get punished against Zamalek
Emmanuel Bosco Ndoumbe, coach of Panthere du Nde, has warned Round of 64 opponents Rayon Sports that they will get punished if they play against Zamalek in the same way they played against his side.
Isaac Muganza’s second leg goal helped Rayon overcome the Cameroonian outfit by an aggregate score of 2-0 to set up a CAF Confederation Cup Round of 32 tie against Zamalek.
However, speaking in the post-match press conference, Ndoumbe stated that the Gukindiro will not be able to deal with the threat of Zamalek – despite defeating his side.
“Rayon Sports are a good side, but they’re not as strong as I thought they were,” he said in the post-match press conference. “It’s going to be a completely different story against Zamalek.
“It’s a big game for them, but it’s going to be hard if they’re going to play like they did here in Kigali.
“However, I hope they change some aspects in their game, because they look a weak side.
“I hope Rayon make changes to their game, if they do, I think they can do well against Zamalek.”
It was announced on Monday that the White Castle’s tie with the Gukindiro will be played in the Third Army Stadium in Agroud, Suez instead of the Gouna Stadium.