Al Ahly football director Sayed Abdel-Hafiz announced that a media ban will...
- Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
Savic: I didn’t know Salah was that good
The 22-year-old continued his impressive form for the Viola, scoring the winner in their game against Inter to register a first away win against Nerazzurri in 15 years, thus making it four goals in five games since his loan move from Chelsea.
“I knew Salah was a very good player, but I didn’t know he was that good.” Savic told Corriere dello Sport.
“When Salah enters the pitch it looks like he is entering a war, his legs never stop moving, and runs until the last inch of the pitch. He is also a bit lucky, because he is always waiting for the ball at the right time.
“However, Salah is one of those players who give their all until the last minute, and that’s a great quality.”
The Montenegro international also spoke about how decisive Salah has been to Fiorentina, and his off-field behaviour.
“It’s not easy to be decisive as Salah has proven to be,” he said. “How is he off the pitch? He is a very shy person but we welcomed him with great enthusiasm and I hope that he stays with us.”