Ghana ace David Accam has expressed his readiness to cause a surprise...
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
Savic: I didn’t know Salah was that good
The 22-year-old continued his impressive form for the Viola, scoring the winner in their game against Inter to register a first away win against Nerazzurri in 15 years, thus making it four goals in five games since his loan move from Chelsea.
“I knew Salah was a very good player, but I didn’t know he was that good.” Savic told Corriere dello Sport.
“When Salah enters the pitch it looks like he is entering a war, his legs never stop moving, and runs until the last inch of the pitch. He is also a bit lucky, because he is always waiting for the ball at the right time.
“However, Salah is one of those players who give their all until the last minute, and that’s a great quality.”
The Montenegro international also spoke about how decisive Salah has been to Fiorentina, and his off-field behaviour.
“It’s not easy to be decisive as Salah has proven to be,” he said. “How is he off the pitch? He is a very shy person but we welcomed him with great enthusiasm and I hope that he stays with us.”