Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Zamalek to kick-off CAF Confederation Cup campaign in Suez
Zamalek board of directors have agreed with security authorities that the team’s coming match against Rwandan outfit Rayon Sports F.C. will be played in Suez City instead of Gouna.
The CAF Confederation Cup Round of 32 tie was supposed to be played in the Cairo Stadium on the March 14, but security forces had decided to move the match to Gouna Stadium in Hurghada, with kick-off taking place a day earlier.
However, on Monday it took another turn as the White Castle’s board reached an agreement with the Ministry of Interior to move the encounter to the Third Army Stadium in Agroud, Suez after they received the approval of the Suez governor.
The Egyptian giants have already sent a letter to CAF to inform them about the stadium change.
Rayon Sports qualified to the Round of 32 by defeating Cameroonian outfit Panthere du Nde 2-0 on aggregate, whilst the 2014 Egypt Cup champions were one of nine teams to receive a bye.