Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
Zamalek to kick-off CAF Confederation Cup campaign in Suez
Zamalek board of directors have agreed with security authorities that the team’s coming match against Rwandan outfit Rayon Sports F.C. will be played in Suez City instead of Gouna.
The CAF Confederation Cup Round of 32 tie was supposed to be played in the Cairo Stadium on the March 14, but security forces had decided to move the match to Gouna Stadium in Hurghada, with kick-off taking place a day earlier.
However, on Monday it took another turn as the White Castle’s board reached an agreement with the Ministry of Interior to move the encounter to the Third Army Stadium in Agroud, Suez after they received the approval of the Suez governor.
The Egyptian giants have already sent a letter to CAF to inform them about the stadium change.
Rayon Sports qualified to the Round of 32 by defeating Cameroonian outfit Panthere du Nde 2-0 on aggregate, whilst the 2014 Egypt Cup champions were one of nine teams to receive a bye.