Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Zamalek to kick-off CAF Confederation Cup campaign in Suez
Zamalek board of directors have agreed with security authorities that the team’s coming match against Rwandan outfit Rayon Sports F.C. will be played in Suez City instead of Gouna.
The CAF Confederation Cup Round of 32 tie was supposed to be played in the Cairo Stadium on the March 14, but security forces had decided to move the match to Gouna Stadium in Hurghada, with kick-off taking place a day earlier.
However, on Monday it took another turn as the White Castle’s board reached an agreement with the Ministry of Interior to move the encounter to the Third Army Stadium in Agroud, Suez after they received the approval of the Suez governor.
The Egyptian giants have already sent a letter to CAF to inform them about the stadium change.
Rayon Sports qualified to the Round of 32 by defeating Cameroonian outfit Panthere du Nde 2-0 on aggregate, whilst the 2014 Egypt Cup champions were one of nine teams to receive a bye.