In episode two of the revamped KingFut podcast, host Ahmed Assem...
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
Fiorentina’s Salah voted best winter signing in Serie A
Joining Fiorentina on loan in the January transfer window, Salah has already impressed his new employers on countless occasions.
The 22-year-old has been able to score four and assist one in 6 outings for the Viola, only 2 goals less than Juan Cuadrado – who he was brought in to replace – had during his first half of the season before moving to Chelsea in the opposite direction.
Salah has attracted the praise of many for his recent performances including his manager, who expressed his delight at the “extraordinary” run of form the Egyptian winger is going through, while teammate Savic admitted he didn’t know Salah was this good.
In recent a poll in La Gazetta Salah was voted as the best signing in the Serie A’s winter transfer window; the Egypt international gained almost 45% of all votes, more than double of what his runner up, Xherdan Shaqiri, got.
On the other side of things, Arsenal loanee Lukas Podolski was voted the worst signing in the January window after failing to impress for Inter Milan.
Check the full list below.