Ghana’s Samuel Afum scored his first official goal since signing for Wadi...
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
Fiorentina’s Salah voted best winter signing in Serie A
Joining Fiorentina on loan in the January transfer window, Salah has already impressed his new employers on countless occasions.
The 22-year-old has been able to score four and assist one in 6 outings for the Viola, only 2 goals less than Juan Cuadrado – who he was brought in to replace – had during his first half of the season before moving to Chelsea in the opposite direction.
Salah has attracted the praise of many for his recent performances including his manager, who expressed his delight at the “extraordinary” run of form the Egyptian winger is going through, while teammate Savic admitted he didn’t know Salah was this good.
In recent a poll in La Gazetta Salah was voted as the best signing in the Serie A’s winter transfer window; the Egypt international gained almost 45% of all votes, more than double of what his runner up, Xherdan Shaqiri, got.
On the other side of things, Arsenal loanee Lukas Podolski was voted the worst signing in the January window after failing to impress for Inter Milan.
Check the full list below.