Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Fiorentina’s Salah voted best winter signing in Serie A
Joining Fiorentina on loan in the January transfer window, Salah has already impressed his new employers on countless occasions.
The 22-year-old has been able to score four and assist one in 6 outings for the Viola, only 2 goals less than Juan Cuadrado – who he was brought in to replace – had during his first half of the season before moving to Chelsea in the opposite direction.
Salah has attracted the praise of many for his recent performances including his manager, who expressed his delight at the “extraordinary” run of form the Egyptian winger is going through, while teammate Savic admitted he didn’t know Salah was this good.
In recent a poll in La Gazetta Salah was voted as the best signing in the Serie A’s winter transfer window; the Egypt international gained almost 45% of all votes, more than double of what his runner up, Xherdan Shaqiri, got.
On the other side of things, Arsenal loanee Lukas Podolski was voted the worst signing in the January window after failing to impress for Inter Milan.
Check the full list below.