Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Fiorentina’s Salah voted best winter signing in Serie A
Joining Fiorentina on loan in the January transfer window, Salah has already impressed his new employers on countless occasions.
The 22-year-old has been able to score four and assist one in 6 outings for the Viola, only 2 goals less than Juan Cuadrado – who he was brought in to replace – had during his first half of the season before moving to Chelsea in the opposite direction.
Salah has attracted the praise of many for his recent performances including his manager, who expressed his delight at the “extraordinary” run of form the Egyptian winger is going through, while teammate Savic admitted he didn’t know Salah was this good.
In recent a poll in La Gazetta Salah was voted as the best signing in the Serie A’s winter transfer window; the Egypt international gained almost 45% of all votes, more than double of what his runner up, Xherdan Shaqiri, got.
On the other side of things, Arsenal loanee Lukas Podolski was voted the worst signing in the January window after failing to impress for Inter Milan.
Check the full list below.