AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Fiorentina’s Salah voted best winter signing in Serie A
Joining Fiorentina on loan in the January transfer window, Salah has already impressed his new employers on countless occasions.
The 22-year-old has been able to score four and assist one in 6 outings for the Viola, only 2 goals less than Juan Cuadrado – who he was brought in to replace – had during his first half of the season before moving to Chelsea in the opposite direction.
Salah has attracted the praise of many for his recent performances including his manager, who expressed his delight at the “extraordinary” run of form the Egyptian winger is going through, while teammate Savic admitted he didn’t know Salah was this good.
In recent a poll in La Gazetta Salah was voted as the best signing in the Serie A’s winter transfer window; the Egypt international gained almost 45% of all votes, more than double of what his runner up, Xherdan Shaqiri, got.
On the other side of things, Arsenal loanee Lukas Podolski was voted the worst signing in the January window after failing to impress for Inter Milan.
Check the full list below.