Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Lazio coach Pioli: Salah can ‘turn a game upside down’
Mohamed Salah quickly became one of Fiorentina’s key players since joining on loan from Chelsea in February. In only 7 games with the Viola, the 22-year-old Egyptian international has already scored 6 goals and an assist in 465 minutes of play.
During a pre-match press conference ahead of Monday’s clash with Fiorentina, Lazio manager Stefano Pioli said, as translated by Football Italia: “Mohamed Salah has the capacity to turn a game upside down.”
When asked about comparisons with Lazio’s Brazilian midfielder Felipe Anderson, a player Italian media is expecting to have an individual rivalry with Salah, Pioli stated: “Mohamed Salah is an exceptional player when it comes to seizing areas with his incredible dribbling and pace capacities. Salah and Anderson are both important strength points for both teams, but teamwork always first.”
It’s also worth noting that Salah currently has the best minutes-per-goal ratio among all foreign stars in Serie A during their debut seasons.