Egypt national team coach Hector Cuper praised AS Roma’s winger Mohamed Salah...
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
Roma coach Rudi Garcia refuses to comment on Salah
“Salah? I’m not going to talk about players who aren’t in my team,” Garcia said in a press conference held on Saturday.
Roma was reportedly close to agree with Chelsea for the transfer of the Egyptian International to the Serie A club, however, he ended up joining Fiorentina on loan until the end of the season, with an option to extend for a further 12 months.
The 51-year-old French coach said that he would only discuss his club’s new signings Seydou Doumbia and Victor Ibarbo.
He said they thought Doumbia would be a good replacement for their striker Destro who joined A.C. Milan on loan, while they went for Ibarbo because he can play in three positions.
“All we can do right now is get Doumbia and Ibarbo fully fit again, then it’s up to them to prove that the faith we have in them is warranted,” Garcia added.
It’s well worth mentioning that the 22-year-old Egyptian international received praise from various footballers around the world after his performance with Fiorentina. He scored 6 goals in 7 games since joining his new club.