Pitso Mosimane revealed his interest in signing two Zamalek players ahead of...
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
Roma coach Rudi Garcia refuses to comment on Salah
“Salah? I’m not going to talk about players who aren’t in my team,” Garcia said in a press conference held on Saturday.
Roma was reportedly close to agree with Chelsea for the transfer of the Egyptian International to the Serie A club, however, he ended up joining Fiorentina on loan until the end of the season, with an option to extend for a further 12 months.
The 51-year-old French coach said that he would only discuss his club’s new signings Seydou Doumbia and Victor Ibarbo.
He said they thought Doumbia would be a good replacement for their striker Destro who joined A.C. Milan on loan, while they went for Ibarbo because he can play in three positions.
“All we can do right now is get Doumbia and Ibarbo fully fit again, then it’s up to them to prove that the faith we have in them is warranted,” Garcia added.
It’s well worth mentioning that the 22-year-old Egyptian international received praise from various footballers around the world after his performance with Fiorentina. He scored 6 goals in 7 games since joining his new club.