Egypt’s Mohamed Elneny seems happy and satisfied with his role and achievements with...
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
Koka scores in Rio Ave away win
Both teams had their eyes on a victory as Rio Ave were looking to end their poor run of form in the league, while Penafiel sought to avoid relegation.
The first half was goalless in the Estádio Municipal 25 de Abril, home to Penafiel.
Yonathan Del Valle broke Penafiel hearts after breaking through the Penafiel defense in the 85th minute of the match.
Egyptian striker, Ahmed Hassan, grabbed the victory for the visitors with a goal in stoppage time. Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ has now scored 12 league goals, five behind the top scorer Jackson Martinez.