Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
Al Masry suspend six players indefinitely after striking over pay
Al Masry have suspended six players indefinitely after striking over unpaid wages, and the club has ordered an internal investigation into the matter.
The suspended players are Ahmed Dawoud, Alaa Shaaban, Ahmed Yasser, Ahmed Massoud, Mohamed Adel and Omar Yehia.
According to Al Masry’s official website, six players refused to train over unpaid wages on Sunday, and they urged the rest of the team to join in until the wage problem is resolved.
The website also mentioned that they spoke to the team’s technical and administrative staff inappropriately.
The club’s board had previously agreed with the players to pay the outstanding dues within the coming period, and according to a specific schedule.